C 9

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

Kasahamida ommonie!”,we thanked the auntie that hired us for part time.”Please come early tomorrow”,she smiled,her wrinkles showing.

“We will”,we bowed and leave.

“Yay!we finally got a job”,I squealed in delight.

“Babo,I am scare you will be tired”,Myungsoo pinched my face lightly.

“I wont.We are working at an ice cream shop oppa!We can have any ice cream we want”,I giggled.

“We are there to work.Not eat”,he smiled.”Come,I will bring you go eat now.Samgyupsal?”.

“Cool!”,I laughed and ran away.

We reach the restaurant and get seated.”Samgyupsal,samgyupsal”,I sang.

Myungsoo smiled.We finished our lunch,satisfied.

“Waaa,what a good feast”,I sighed as I rub my full stomach.

“Delicious right?”.

“VERY delicious”.

“Emm…Ji Eun..I have something to tell you”,Myungsoo scratched back of his head nervously.

“What oppa?”.

“Emmm..can you go to meet me and my parents tonight…?”,he asked.I gasped.

“Parents..?Jigeum?”,I stuttered.

“Yeah..my parents wouldn’t be happy if they know I am having a girlfriend without them knowing”.

“*Gulp*.But..but..I am not ready”.

“Don’t need to be nervous or anything..my parents wont eat you up”.

“Alright”,I agreed.Myungsoo was so eager for me to meet with his parents.He brought me home and waited for me to get change.

I opened my closet and sighed.All the clothes were either extra large size or loose and big shirts.I choose to go with a simple,’oversized’ dress.

“So pretty”,Myungsoo praised as he kissed my forehead.

I blushed and hit his shoulder lightly.

“Kajah!”,he smiled and slung his arms on my shoulder.

--

The time for me waiting for Myungsoo to open up the door seems like forever.My shoulder shivered nervously.This is my 1st time seeing Myungsoo’s parents.This is my 1st time meeting Myungsoo’s family member as his girlfriend.

The door slung open and Myungsoo greeted his family.”I am home!”.

Soon,a women came out and hugged Myungsoo tightly.

“Hows the progress finding bout work son?”,Myungsoo’s mum smiled.

“Got one already.Omma,I have someone to introduce to you”,Myungsoo said and looked at behind,giving me signal to walk in.

I walked in and bowed at her.”Hello ommoni”.

“Omma,meet my girlfriend,Yong Ji Eun.Ji Eun,meet my omma”,he smiled.

Myungsoo’s mum face harden when she saw me.Soon,her smile faded from her face.

“Who are you to be my son’s girlfriend?”,she furrowed.

 

-End-

Thanks for the comment and subscribe.:)