C 6

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

The girls turned to face the voice.I heard them gasping.”Err..Woo..Woohyun oppa..”,one of the girl sounded shock.

I looked up and saw WooHyun standing there,observing my despair face.I was coughing blood and my face was already swollen.

“ you es!What makes you all think that you can do these to her?!”,WooHyun raged as he ran towards me.

He pulled me into his embrace and curled a lock of my hair to the back of my ear gently.

“I will call the police”,WooHyun took his phone out swiftly and began punching in a couple of numbers.

“No,please don't.We are sorry!”,a girl pleaded.

They quickly ran away,leaving me and WooHyun behind.WooHyun held on my hands and his eyebrows creased together worriedly.”Are you okay,Ji Eun?”,he asked.

I shook my head weakly and my conscious left me.

------------------------------

My eyes slowly opened.I looked around the surrounding.I found myself in a hospital lying on the patient's bed.A figure was sleeping beside my bed.I took a glance and noticed it was non other than WooHyun.

I tried to sit up but my stomach was hurting a lot.”Ouch..”,I winced.WooHyun woke up after hearing my wince.”Ji Eun ah!Are you okay?Anywhere hurts?”,he shouted as he quickly looked at me back and forth.

“Nothing,its just my stomach hurts just a little bit",I awkwardly replied.He sat back down and sighed in relief.

“I am glad you are okay”,he said as he tilted his head back.”Doctor says you can leave after you woke up.I will go and finished up the procedure”,he said and left the room.

 

 

WooHyun put his arms on my shoulder to make sure I don’t fall when I walked.He constantly asked me whether I was okay.On the way home,I can't even remember how many times I assured him I was okay.

Soon,we reached my house.A figure was standing right in front of my door.The figure dashed to me as he saw me approaching.

It was Myungsoo.

“Oh my god Ji Eun!What happen?!Why are you injured?”,he pulled me away from WooHyun's embrace.

“It's nothing,oppa.I fell down earlier”,I lied.

“Don’t lie to me.This jerk here hurts you right?”,he glared at WooHyun.

WooHyun was pissed.He pushed me aside gently and grabbed Myungsoo by his collar.

“It isn’t me.It's you jerk!You can't even protect your own girl.What makes you have the rights to accuse me for hurting her.Take care of your own fan girls before you ing accuse me”,WooHyun shouted angrily.He released his hands from Myungsoo’s collar roughly and pushed him behind before he left.

Myungsoo turned to face me.His expression hardened and he lowered his head.

“What happen exactly..Ji Eun…?”,he asked worriedly.

-End-

Millions thanks to all of your comments again.:D.Please subscribe and comments.Love all of you.<3