C 36

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

I rejected Myungsoo when he said he wanted me to meet his parents.I knew I would explode if I saw his mother again.

He urged me to meet them everytime he saw me.All my answer was,NO.

But one day,I was forced to go by him.We went on a usual date,movies and lunch.When we are on the way back home,I fell asleep in his car.

Myungsoo took a look at me and smirked.”This is the time”,he whispered to himself.

He drove me to his house when I was sleeping.When he reach his house,he gently shook my shoulder to wake me up.

“Baby,wake up”,he called.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and pouted.”Where are we..?”,I asked sleepily.

“My house”,he smiled.

I take a long time to realize what was happening.My eyes widened when I finally knew what he said.

“What?!Your house?”,I shrieked.

“Yeah.my house.To meet my parents.”,

“Didn’t I said before that I am not ready yet?”,I said panickly.

“Ji Eun ah,its just gretting them.Nothing more”,he said as he my hair.

“But-“,my words were stopped when Myungsoo put a finger on my mouth.

“Just a while,please”,he looked at me with his puppy eyes.

My shoulders slumped in defeat and I nooded weakly.

“Yes!”,he grinned.”Lets go!”,he urged.

-------------

“Omma!i am back!”,Myungsoo cried out loud.Dejavu started to fill my mind.This is what exactly happen few months ago when I came here.

Myungsoo’s mother rushed out and gave him a hug.

‘Who do we have here?”,she smiled and looked at me

“My girlfriend,omma.Remember the girl we saw that day at the clothes shop?”,he grabbed my shoulders from behind.

“Oh,the pretty girl!Come here!”,she smiled and gave me a hug.

I forcefully smile and returned her hug.

“Come here,come in”,she took my hand and lead me into their house.*Discrimination to fat people!She treat me so differently when I came here that day!*.

My head flared in anger but I took a deep breath and calm down.

We get seated and Myungsoo mum started to brag and talk how successful she raised Myungsoo.

I nooded awkwardly and smiled as a reply.Then,she started to talk about Myungsoo’s love life.

“Hahahaah,my Myungsoo seldom brings girl home to see me.He never did gt interested in any girl.You must be very good to attract him.You know there was once he brought a girl to me a few months ago-“,she looked at Myungsoo a while because Myungsoo tugged her on the arm,shooking his head,asking her not to continue.

She pushed his hand away and continue to talk.”As I was saying,there was this girl he brought a few months ago.And the girl was..awful.She was so plump that I thought she was pregnant!And she even have the guts to come and see me”.

My face redden in anger.I had enough.

“Erm..omma?Why don’t we go to the dining table and have some tea before talking?”,Myungsoo asked nervously.

“No no.Here is fine,I am still talking,son”,she glared at him.”Then she-“.”That’s enough!I had enough!”,I yelled out loud.

Myungsoo and his mum sat down still,not moving.Their eyes blinked continuously.

I clenched my fist tightly and looked at his mum with anger in my eyes.

 

-End-