Chapter 27

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

I secretly searched my bag,hoping to find a pack of tissue in it.You wont know how happy am I when I grabbed that pack of tissue out from my bag

“Erm,no thanks.I have it myself,”I smiled as I waved the pack of tissue.

Myungsoo and WooHyun slowly withdraw their hands.I sighed in relief.

Class started and as time passes,my eyes lid started to close.Because of the much thinking yesterday,I wasn’t able to sleep well.

I drifted to dream land as my head tilt back on the chair.Myungsoo and WooHyun notice me sleeping.Both of them share the same thought which is to lie my head on their shoulder.

Both of their hands reach out to push my head to lie on their shoulder but Myungsoo was faster.

Myungsoo smirked,showing his victory.

I moved a little in my sleep but stop when Myungsoo patted my head softly.WooHyun gritted his teeth as he clenched his fist.

WooHyun closed his eyes tightly and tightened his fist because his heart was hurting so much but he couldn’t do anything about it.

--

“Ji Eun ahh..wake up,wake up”,a figure called as he softly poked my cheek.

My eyes slowly opened.I quickly emerged from where I was sleeping and looked around.The classroom was empty and only Myungsoo was sitting beside me,smiling.

“You finally wake up huh?”,he smiled as he massage his shoulder sofly.

“Oh my god,I am sorry”,I apologized.”How long did I sleep?I am sorry”,I stood up and quickly bowed.

“Its okay.Erm..”,he said as he checked his watch.”You slept around 5 hours since now the time is 3?”,he giggled.

My eyes widened.”3?!The class ended at 1.Why didn’t you wake me up?I am sorry”.

“Nah,I wanted to wake you up..but you were sleeping so soundly.You look so tired.Plus..i love watching you sleep.You look even more beautiful”,he scratched his forehead nervously.

My face blushed instantly.Myungsoo stood up,stretched his arms before he grabbed my wrist.

“Lets go have lunch,I am so hungry.I guess you will be treating me right?”,he smiled as he rubbed his stomach.

Before I could answer,he already dragged me to where he wanna go.I smiled a little.*Myungsoo oppa is still like before.Gentle and caring*.

 

-end-

ALOT of update today for i haven update for days!Enjoy ,readers!Thanks for comments and subscribing my story!*bowed 90 degree*