C 13

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

*Zzzz*,my phone vibrate indicating there is a text messages.WooHyun looked towards my direction,seeing me taking my phone out to check the messages.

‘Meet me at the park-Myungsoo’.

“WooHyun,I will go to the park for a while”,I said.

“For?”,he asked.

“To end this”,I smiled weakly.

I exited my house and head to the park.Once I reach,I saw Myungsoo sitting on the swing with his hands clasped on his head.

“Oppa..”,I called.

He looked up codly.I was shocked why is he being like that.

“Oppa..you asked me here for?”,I asked quietly.

“Don’t you have anything to say?”,he asked in a low tone voice.

“Oppa..I think..we cant go on any-“,I was stopped when he suddenly stood up and grabbed both of my shoulders.

“You want to leave me because of that WooHyun right?I knew it.Or else he wouldn’t came to your rescue that day.I never knew our love is fake.And you are fake too”,he accused.

“Oppa,what are you saying?This has nothing to do with WooHyun”.

“Soo now you still want to deny?i saw both of you hugging passionately infront of your house today.Isnt that obvious?”.

“Oppa..he was just comforting me..”.

“Comfort?Am I such a fail boyfriend that had not been able to comfort you?”.

“Aniya..its not like that.There are things you don’t know…”.

“Yes,and that thing is you are being with WooHyun when you are with me.You cheated on me.I should have trust my mum.Looking at you now..my mum is right.You are a fat-“.Before he could finish his words,a fist flung to his face.

Myungsoo dropped on the ground with his lips bleeding.

“Bastard”,WooHyun cursed.

“Heh..even your boyfriend is here to beat me up.Thanks a lot Ji Eun.We are over”,Myungsoo said,got up and walk away.

“Bastard you come back here and listen to Ji Eun explanation!”,WooHyun yelled and run towards him.But I grabbed his wrist and shook my head in disagree.

“This is how things end WooHyun.Its better this way”,I said as my tears fall down.

WooHyun soften and hugged me.

“Cry all you want”,he asked.

I buried my face on his chest and cried as he patted my back in comfort.

 

-End-

They are over.Sob sob.Anyway,thanks for the comments and subscribe again.:D