Chapter 45

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

"Haunted house!",WooHyun grinned.

"Andwae!",I cried as I tried to pull away from WooHyun's grasp.I had always been scare of ghost since I was being locked into a closet by my classmates overnight when I was 9.

WooHyun smirked and wouldn't let go eventhough how much I struggle.So,I got into the haunted house being forced.

"Why must we come here out off all the rides",I pouted.

"Haunted house are FUN",he exclaimed and burst out in laughter.

WooHyun held my hand and lead me deeper into the haunted house with a few couples.The surrounding was lighten up with dim lights and I barely able to even see a thing.Both of my side were full of scary creature,monster and beast manicune.

We were walking deeper and deeper into the house when suddenly we heard heavy foosteps from behind."Someone is chasing us!",someone suddenly shouted.

"Run!",WooHyun warned.I started running and screaming at the same time.My throat felt like its gonna burst any moment.I kept running and running without noticing WooHyun is gone until suddenly I bumped into someone.Specifically,someone's lips.It was so soft and sweet.And for a moment,my eyes started to fall as if I am kissing someone I really love dearly.

But I gain my senses when a loud 'BOOM' sound is heard from behind.

"Lets go!",I cried as I held the anoymous hand and ran.I reached the exit soon and quickly ran out with the hands of the anoymous intertwined with mine.

I panted for running too much and didn't even notice the anoymous was actually WooHyun!

"How can you grab a stranger hand and run all the way out?It could have been a bad person!",WooHyun scolded playfully as he poke my forehead lightly.

"Eh.you-him-,just-.Oh god",I cursed when I remember about the kiss.

"And you even kiss-",I cupped my hands on his mouth before he finish his sentences.

"Lets go for lunch shall we?",I smiled nervously and ran away.

*You should have fallen for me even a little right Ji Eun?*,WooHyun smirked as he chase after me.

-------------

Lunch was a plate of deokbeokki and sundae.The lunch was so awkward because of the kiss just now.My face was burning red whenever I thought of the scene.*Babo!How could you just simply kiss a person*.



-After Lunch-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA",the whole Lotte World rang with our screams on the roller coaster.I was gripping very tightly on the seats holder."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!",I yelped louder when the roller coaster slide down in full speed down to the lane.

"Ji Eun ah!",WooHyun suddenly yelled between the ride.

"Waee!",I cried.

"I-ve-You!",his voice was covered when the roller coaster entered the small cave.

"What!?I cant hear you!".

"Its okay!".*Just when i thought its the right time.Sigh*.

---
We came down from the roller coaster after a while with out pounding heart and terrified face.But I think it was only me?WooHyun seems not affected of the ride.

"Puahahahahahah!",he laughed out loud when he turned his face to look at me.

"Wae,wae wae?",I asked nervously as I touch my face,particularly,everywhere.

"Babo",he smiled as he come closer.His manly yet soft hands reach out and put my hair in order.WooHyun stood just not far from me.I can smell his sweet yet soft cologne.My eyes automatically shift to his face.His handsome and gentle face.*Why had'nt I notice his handsome face before?*.My mind started to fill with his memories of him taking care of me,accompanying me when I thought I had no one.My heart started to beat faster and faster as time passes.

My arms spread out abit automatically and wrapped it around his waist.

WooHyun startled and froze on the spot."Wha--t what you doing ah Ji Eun?",he stuttered.

"WooHyun ahh,let us stay like this for a moment okayy..?",I pleaded as I burried my face deeper into his broad chest.WooHyun laughed a little and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly too.*This was even more comfortable than Myungsoo's*.

 

-END-

Okay,so i get to find back my lost chapter.And thanks to Kill-the-Emotions!!!

Appreciate your help so much.T.T.I glad you save my fic.Thank you alot alot alot!Cant do anything to express my thanks towards you.

THANK YOU!