Chapter 41

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

That night,WooHyun lie down on his bed with both of his hands behind his head.He was in a very deep thought,thinking ways to get me accept him.He was smiling foolishly himself when he thought of some cheesy ideas.Suddenly,his phone beep indicating he had received a message.

‘Meet me at the park’

-Myungsoo-

His eyes widened in shocked.*Why would he want me to meet him?Want me to beat him up more?*,he thought as he scratched his head.

He put on his cardigan and dragged himself out from his room.He smiled when he saw my backview sitting on the couch,munching on a pack of potato chips.

He slung his arms around me from the back.”Such a couch potato aren’t you?”,he teased.

I jumped a little on his sudden action and my face flushed red instantly.Its been a while since he had been so sweet to me and it was more embarrassing after knowing the fact that he had confessed.

Afraid of facing him with my blushed face,my head remained down and smiled shyly.He chuckled,kiss me on the cheek and let go of his arms.

“I will go out for a while”.he said as he straighten his cardigan and check himself through the mirror.

“To where?”,I raised my brow.

“Meet  my girlfriend”,he smirked.

Jealousy started to fill my heart eventhough I knew he was absolutely  joking.I crossed my arms and puffed my cheeks.”I thought you just confessed to me today…”,I muttered under my breath.

“I was just joking,I want to buy supper.You want anything?”,he said as he try to hide his laughter.

“No.I have this”,I smiled sarcastically as I shake my pack of chips.

“Alright then.I will get back soon”,he laughed and exited the house.

--------------

WooHyun got to the park to see Myungsoo seated on the bench.He walked to him and sit beside him with his leg crossed.

“What do you want?”,WooHyun asked coldly.

“Lets battle fair and square for Ji Eun”,Myungsoo suddenly blurt out.

WooHyun looked at him with a slightly disgusted face.”Damn,who do you think Ji Eun is?A thing?We don’t need to fight for her”,he said as he try to keep his anger in.

“That’s not what I intended to mean.I mean,I obviously know that you have something towards her.And its obvious that I loved her as much as you do,or maybe even more.But I wanted us to battle fairly for her.No backstab about each other”,he said with a serious expression.

WooHyun kept silent for a long time.He wanted to decline his request but he knew even if he did so,Myungsoo would still do it.Maybe even worse.He took a deep breath and nooded his head slowly.

“Okay then.Deal in one condition.Never hurt Ji Eun”,he spoke.

“Deal.And its always Ji Eun right to choose any of us.No trick”,Myungsoo insists and put his knuckle out .

WooHyun looked at his knuckle and punch on it with his softly as the start of the duel.Myungsoo smiled at WooHyun while WooHyun just looked away from his face.

*I will never lose you to him,Ji Eun*,WooHyun thought.

 

-End-