C 42

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

Winter break was just in few more days.The days before the break in school was just full with seminars and some teens activites.I had no interest with these so I skipped.WooHyun skipped too as he thought these things were ridicoulous without me joining.

It was rainy day that day when me and WooHyun were slacking on the couch,watching the winter programs on the tv.

The heater was on as the temperature were getting lower and lower time by time.WooHyun and me were watching the special eidition of ‘Running Man’ and we laughed our off when Gwangsoo framed the other running man members.

WooHyun constantly glanced at me during the show and would often smiled unknowillingly when he saw me beaming.

“Like the show?”.

“Em em.That Jaesuk was hilarious”,I nooded my head and continued laughing.He chuckled and patted on my head.

The show ended a moment later then we kept switching channels but there were no more interesting shows.

I sighed,bored.WooHyun suddenly smirked and came up with an idea.”Ji Eun ah,wanna play word guessing?”.

“Sure!”,I beamed.

WooHyun opened the shelf and take out some papers and pen.”I will start 1st”,I urgently snatched the pen from him.

“Alright alright”,he smiled.

I think hard of the words that I wanted him to guess.The 1st word I chose was about the movie Titanic.WooHyun gueesed it in no time.”My turn”,he smirked.

He gave me a 6 alphabet which consist of 2  words.I cracked my head hard thinking of the word but I cant seems to think of any.

“What is this WooHyun ah”,I gave up.

“Gave up?I will punish you!”,he laughed.

“What punishment?”,I pouted.

“I will think of it later.So,wanna know what the words are?”.

“Of course,hurry up and tell me babo!”.

“Date me”,he smirked.

My face flushed red again.I looked away and bit my lips.

“So…would you want to date me?”,he said as he lean closer.

“Errr..I-em..”,I stuttered.

WooHyun came in closer and closer.I quickly stood up,avoiding him from coming nearer.”I will!”,I replied before running into my room with my bright red face.

WooHyun rolled on the floor laughing as he thought he had succeded in asking me on a date.

 

-End-

Excited for the date?:D