Chapter 19

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“My name is Kang Ji Eun”,I introduced myself loud and clear.I quickly glanced at Myungsoo.His eyes widened and he quickly turned away.

I sighed in relief.”Okay thank you Ji Eun,you may sit down now”,the lecturer smiled.

Then,the lesson start.But all the while,I was looking at Myungsoo.Myungsoo seems to be disturbed by me.He keep turned behind once in a while to look at me.

After hours of talk,the class finally ended.I stood up and started to pack my stuff.

‘Errr..you are Kang Ji Eun right?”,a voice asked.I looked up and saw the guy that was sitting beside Myungsoo just now.

“Ermm..yeah.Do you want something from me?”,I asked curiously.

“Ermmm.i was just wondering do you want to go for lunch later?”,he scratched his head nervously.

“She had a date with me”,a voice said from behind.It was WooHyun.

“WooHyun!”,I squealed delightly and hugged WooHyun’s arms.

The guy quickly bowed and walked away.

“Looks like someone is getting a pick up line”,WooHyun teased.

“Neh,he aint getting me”,I stuck my tongue out.

------------------

“Soo…hows class?”,WooHyun asked as he sip on his cup of water.

“Boring.BUT,Myungsoo is in my class.And he seems to recognize me after I introduce myself”,I replied.

“Hehhh.He must be deeply regretting by now after realizing you turned into a beauty”,he laughed.

Suddenly he gasped.”Its Myungsoo,he is coming in”,WooHyun whispered.

I turned behind and saw him coming in the cafeteria with the same girl I saw from before.

“Its that his girlfriend?”,I asked sadly.

Myungsoo noticed us and suddenly turned around and walked away.

“Looks like he is avoiding you”,WooHyun said.

 

*Why would he avoid me..?*

 

-End-

Just some random update.Sorry!:)