C 40

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

*New text message*

‘Ji Eun ah,lunch later together okay?:)’

-From WooHyun-

I smiled and texted him a ‘Okay.:)’.I put my phone aside and rested my elbow on the table with my chin on my palm.My eyes were on the lecturer but my mind was drifted somewhere.Basically,to WooHyun.Ever since he moved back,he had started to get more and more attached to me.He treated me like how he had treated me last time.Even,more better.

I never asked him what had happen to us last time because I scared he would leave me again.I always avoid talking about Myungsoo whenever he mention about him because I afraid he would thought of me using him like last time again.

Class ended faster than I expected.I grabbed all my books and headed to my locker.I opened my locker and arrange all my books inside.Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder to face him.

“Ji Eun ah,I need to talk to you”,the someone muttered urgently.

“Myungsoo oppaa”,I whispered softly and looked away.

“I need to explain everything.Every single thing.”,he searched my eyes.

“There is no need more for any explaination.I hate you and that’s that”,I replied coldly.

Myungsoo backed away a little,showing his heart stung due to my words.But he insist on giving explainantion.

“No.Its a misunderstanding.I-“,his words stopped when someone punched him on the cheek.

“Don’t ever hurt Ji Eun again!”,WooHyun hissed.Myungsoo fall backwards to the floor

He walked towards him and give him another punch on his left cheek.

“WooHyun ah,stop.Please”,I pleaded as I grab his muscular arms.

WooHyun turned his attention to me and looked at me with his angered eyes.I had never seen this side of him.Suddenly,Myungsoo got up and pushed him away from him.

“Don’t ever interfere between me and Ji Eun!Its not your problem!”,Myungsoo fought back.

WooHyun moved towards him again and grabbed his collar.”Ji Eun’s problem is my problem,”,WooHyun grunt.

I looked around the surrounding to see there was already quite a big crowd looking and guessing what was happening.I quickly try to break them apart before things got bigger.

“Myungsoo oppa,go away now!”,I yelled.Myungsoo looked at me with his sad looking eyes.

“Go!”,I warned again.He wiped the blood away from his bleeding lips and walked away.

“Lets go WooHyun”,I dragged WooHyun away.

----------

“Why did you do that”,I asked when we got out from the tensed situation at the locker room.

WooHyun kept silent and looked away.

“Are you hurt?”,I asked as I examine his face.

“I am not”,he muttered softly.

“Tell me..why did you do that?”,I asked again.

“I..i-..just doesn’t want to see you got hurt by him again”,he bit his lips.

My heart soften as those words fill my mind.*He..still love me*.

“I knew something happen between both of you.Thats why I am here for you again.I cant bare to see you getting hurt by him..again.Its just too much.I am sorry I said you use me as a toy last time.I believe this was the reason why you doesn’t want to tell me what had happen between both of you right?”,he confessed.

I slightly nooded and my head hung down.

“I was just making excuses to leave you that time.I..i..love you Ji Eun”,he confessed again.

I was startled by his sudden confession eventhough I knew it a long time ago.

“I love you ever since last time.Ever since we were a kid.Thats why when I knew you were with Myungsoo,I need to leave to hide these strong feelings towards you.I chose to leave you and I regretted I made this choice that hurt you.Please..give me a second chance to make this up to you.I wanted to protect you from being hurt again”,he said as he took my hands.

My heart beat gets faster and stronger as his confession filled my mind.I looked into his eyes.I can only see myself through his eyes.Seeing only me in his eyes really made me realize that I actually had feelings for him.But I knew I still had feelings towards Myungsoo.As long as I still had feelings for Myungsoo,I knew I cannot accept WooHyun.

I pulled my hands away from him.

“I am so sorry Woohyun..I knew you only love me..But please..give me some time can you?All these that happen recently..my heart and mind are in a mess.Wait till I had sorted everything out will you?”,I apologized.

WooHyun looked slightly dejected but he remained his smile on his face.

“Yeah sure,anything you want Ji Eun”,he replied coolly.He planted a kiss on my forehead and patted my head.

*Ji Eun,I knew I can make you accept me.Trust me*.

 

-End-

She knew!