C 29

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

“Baby!”,Myungsoo called before pulling me into his arms.*Baby?Since when he had such a sweet mouth*.

“Oh..hi oppa”,I giggled nervously before returning his hug.

Myungsoo sat beside me and started to unpack his bag.He took out books and stationary for the class.

“So..wanna go anywhere for date today?”,he asked as he rest his elbow on the desk.

“Datee…?”,I replied.

“Yeah date.Arent we couple now?”,he raised his brow.*Couples*.These word makes me felt abit uncomfortable.

“Oh yeah..we are..”,I smiled a little.

“Silly girl”,he pinched my cheek.

 

Class started a short while later but my mind drifted to WooHyun.What happen yesterday makes my mind fell into a big mess.

-Flashback-

I decided to stay at the house for the night.I sat on the couch to sort my mind but soon fell asleep.

I was waken middle of the night when I felt a tug on my shoulder.I opened my eyes to find out someone had put a blanket over me.

Footsteps were heard in the kitchen.I quickly sit up and peaked in the kitchen.WooHyun was in the kitchen.WooHyun was leaning on the wall with his arms covering his eyes.

I thought he was resting his head and I wanted to continue sleeping when suddenly I heard sobs coming from him.

He was crying.My face sadden when I looked at him.I took a step,wanting to go and hug him,asking him what is making him this sad although I kinda know a part of it.

But I stopped and ran back pretending to be asleep on the couch when I saw him wiping his tears and ready to walk out from the kitchen.

WooHyun walked out and headed to the couch.He sat beside me and sighed heavily.

I forcefully closed my eyes,not wanting him to know I am awake.

WooHyun reached out his hands and he started to my cheeks gently.He curled my hair to the back of my ear and kissed my cheek softly.His tears from before leave abit stain on my cheek.

I was shocked for his sudden action but I remain asleep.

“Ji Eun..”,he started to sob again.”I hope you and Myungsoo will be happy together forever.I promised to be there for you right..?But I think now Myungsoo would take my spot now.If he ever bullies you..”,he sniffled.”But..i don’t think he will anymore right…?I never had chance to tell you this..But..I love you Ji Eun ah.I love you ever since childhood.I love you even when you are yourself from before.I love you so much but..i know I will never have you.I never have the courage to confess to you face to face because I feared to be rejected by you.So,I chose to be a coward confessing to you when you are asleep”,he sobbed louder.”Please be happy”,he said the last word before kissing me on the cheek again.

I felt him standing up and he leave to his room.I opened my teary eyes.*WooHyun loves me?!*

 

-End of flashback-

I ruffled my on hair thinking bout what happen yesterday night.Myungsoo notice my weird behaviour.

He pulled one of my tiny hand to him and  intertwined with his.

“Whats wrong?”,he whispered with a small smile.

I shook my head continuously like how I wanted to shook the thoughts away.

“Its alright”,Myungsoo comforted.

I quickly buried my face on his shoulder before he sees my tears.*What I wanna do now??Why am I so confused?*