C 14

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

After breaking up with Myungsoo,my days is fill with sorrowness and sadness.I cried every single day without fail.WooHyun would visit me everyday just to make sure I wont do anything stupid.

He brought food everyday but I never eat more than 2 spoons.One day,he exploded after seeing me not eating even one spoon of the food he brought.

“YAH!What are you trying to do now?You trying to die slowly?”,he yelled.

I shook my head and started to cry.I never thought losing Myungsoo feels like end of the world to me.Its too hard for me to accept.

“You are not even eating now.Do you want to die?If you want,go ahead.But don’t ever die slowly in this house.You will bring troubles to your family”.

“No..I don’t want this..but I really cant afford to lose Myungsoo oppa”,I cried.

He sighed and grabbed my shoulders.

“Ji Eun…if you cant lose him..then find ways to take him back”.

I looked up,curious.Ways?Take him back?This thoughts never crossed my mind.

“Ways?There is no way!His mother disagree on us.Even now Myungsoo say I am fat”,I cried louder.

“Then show them you are not.Make his mother approve you.But of course,you cant do it now.We..will have to change you”.

“Change?”,I sobbed.

“Yes,change.I will help you.I have a friend that runs slimming centre.And no one ever fail to get slim with his help”,he smiled.

“Why are you so good to me?”,I asked,teary eyes.

“Because you are my childhood friend”.

 

--

I woke up early the next day.WooHyun promised to bring me to meet with his friend today.I got up and look at myself in the mirror.

My eyes were swollen and puffy making in smaller.My belly had shrunk for I have not eaten for days but it is still big.Then I touch my cheek.The cheek that was kissed by Myungsoo oppa just a few days ago.But now he had already not a part of my life.Tears rolls down my cheeks again.

“I miss you so much oppa”,I whispered to myself.

 

*Ding dong*,the door rang.I quickly wiped my tears away and ran down to meet with WooHyun.

 

“Sungyeol ah!”,WooHyun greet as soon as he saw him in the café.

“Oh WooHyun!”,he greet back and pull WooHyun into a manly hug.”Eh this is?”,he asked as he pointed at me.

“Oh..is the girl I told you on the phone.I need you to help her”,WooHyun explained.

“Anyonghaseyo”,I greet shyly.

Sungyeol nooded his head and smiled.

“Lets sit down 1st”.

“So how it is?Can do anything to help her?”,WooHyun asked curiously.

Sungyeol observed me for a moment.”It’s a bit hard…but..i think I can make it”,he smiled.”Whats your name?”,he asked as he pulled out his hand for a handshake.

“Ji Eun”,I smiled weakly and took his handshake.

“Hi Ji Eun,I am Sungyeol.I am gonna do my best to help you bout you will be needed to give my your full cooperation.Can you do it?”.

I hesitated for a moment and looked at WooHyun.WooHyun nooded and smiled.

“Yes I can do it”,I said confidently.

*And I never knew my decision would ever change my life 360 degree*

 

-End-

:)