C 30

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

Weeks pass ever since I have dated with Myungsoo.The gap between me and WooHyun gets bigger and bigger.I never have the courage to question him about that night.

Everytime he sees me,he would just nood and walked away.*Why have we become like that?!*,this is the question I often questioned myself .I don’t understand why WooHyun is avoiding me eventhough he love me.*Why..?*.

I dragged myself to the locker after having a sleepless night last night.I unlocked my locker and started to take my books out.

“WooHyun oppa!”,I heard a voice behind me.*WooHyun?!*.

I quickly turned and saw WooHyun smiling,greeting the girl I saw that day at the pathway.

“Oh,Jiyeon ah”,he smiled.

I stood there still,glaring at the girl.

“Oppa,I have somewhere to bring you to later!”,Ji Yeon squealed.Then,she link her arms with his.

I gritted my teeth,glaring at the girl as they walked away.I turned my back and slammed my locker door hard.*Why am I so angry!*.

“Aigoo,what makes my girl so upset early in the morning”,a voice chucked as he hugged my waist from behind.

“Myungsoo oppa”,i called as my anger soften.

He  turned me around and planted a kiss on my forehead.”What makes you so angry huh?”,he asked as he carresed my cheek.

“Aniya..its nothing”,I smiled a little bit.

“Alright alright.I have somewhere to take you to later.Meet me after class alright?”,he smiled.

“Okay oppa”,I beamed.

 

--

“Where are you taking me oppa?”,I curiously asked as Myungsoo held my arms,taking me to where he wanted to.

“The love café”,he smiled.”It just opened a few days ago.My friend told me the scenary there is wonderful.Be extra careful later,the café is up on the hill”.

“Hill?How are we suppose to get there”,

”Cable car”,he said.*Cable car?Oh no,heights!*.

Myungsoo drive to where the cable car located and I swallowed my saliva hard everytime I knew we are nearing the place.

I have always been scare of heights ever since I was small when I fell down from the high and long slides when I was playing with WooHyun.

My face sadden when I remembered bout WooHyun.When I fell down that time,luckily he was the one that was there to comfort me and take care of me.

My thoughts were disturbed when Myungsoo car stopped somewhere at the parking lot.

“Lets go”,he smiled and held my wrist.

Myungsoo paid for the tickets and lead the way to the cable car.My heart beat faster and faster.I closed my eyes tightly when I entered the cable car.

*WooHyun!Where are you!*.Just when I think about that,I saw 2 figures approaching to the cable car next to us.

My eyes widened when I notice it was WooHyun with that girl Jiyeon.

*Why are they here!*.

 

-End-