Chapter 20

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Argh”,I muttered softly as I romp around the mall,bored.WooHyun was out to somewhere.Its so boring without him around accompanying me.

I walked into a few clothing shops and checked on the shirts.

 

“Omma,try this shirt”,a voice rang behind me.*This voice..Myungsoo!*.I quickly turned and saw Myungsoo picking out some clothes and hand it to a middle aged woman.

I frowned as I recognize the woman.It was Myungsoo’s mum.The woman that broke my heart.

Myungsoo gasped when he noticed me.I smiled a little.

“Why son,your friend?”,Myungsoo’s mum smiled.

“Classmates”,he explained.

“Oh my,what a beautiful young lady.Why don’t you go and greet her?”,she pushed Myungsoo slightly forward.

“Ermm..”,Myungsoo bit his lips.

I grabbed all my courage and walked to him.”Oh hi.Arent you Myungsoo from the bio class?”,I smiled.

*Why is she being like that?Dont she recognize me?*,Myungsoo thought.

“Oh..hi..Ji Eun right?Kang Ji Eun?”,he said my name specifically a tone louder.

“Err..yeah”,he looked away nervously.

 

“Sonn,why don’t you introduce her to me?”,his mum suddenly came into the conversation.”You are so pretty,agashi”,she said as she asked for a handshake.

I stunned for a moment.*Why is she pretending to be nice when she hurt me so much few months ago!*.At that point,I really felt like yelling at her loudly.But I keep calm.

“Hi ommoni”,I greeted as I took her handsake.

Before she could opened to ask for my name,I excuse myself.As I walked away,I can still hear her telling Myungsoo how pretty am I.And to think that a few months ago she insulted me like hell.

-----------------

“Whats wrong Ji Eun?”,WooHyun ask as he shove another spoon of rice into his mouth.

I kept silent,staring and twirling my bowl of soup.

“Hello?”,he asked as he snapped his finger.

“I..saw Myungsoo and his mum today..”,I muttered.

He dropped his spoon,lean forward and grabbed my shoulder.”Yah!Did they do anything to you?Did they hurt you?”,he asked worriedly.

I smiled to myself a little.*He is so worried bout me*.

“Aniya..they did nothing.Its just hurts me when I see his mother acting so good and kind towards me”,

“Fuhh..luckily”,he sat down,relief.

 

He suddenly rose up and said”,Ji Eun..i think we need some plan to get back Myungsoo for you”,he smirked.

 

-End-

Thanks for subscribes and comments!I am sorry i accidentally updated 2 same chapter.