Chapter 44

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Tada!Ji Eun ah!Look what I got here!”,WooHyun grinned as he flashed the two tickets he got in his hand.

I stir the ox bone soup for the last time and close the lid before taking a look at the tickets.

“Hmm?Whats this?”,I asked as I playfully snatched it away from him.

‘Lotte world admission tickets’

“Lotte world?Are we going?!”,I squealed excitedly.

WooHyun nooded his head eagerly.”Yes!”,he squealed,took my hands and spin me around.

“Oh my god.I cant wait for this!”,I beamed.

“We will be going tomorrow”,he smiled.

“Tomorrow?Oh yes!Its been so so so long since I have been there”.

“Yes,and this is the date you promised me.So,we are going there as a couple”,he smirked.

I turned my face away from his face and flushed instantly.*Date huh?*.

 

-Next day-

My morning was filled with me busy choosing clothes and dressing up.Somehow,this date felt like it was the 1st meeting between me and WooHyun.Well,obviously is not but it was because of his words yesterday,’ “Yes,and this is the date you promised me.So,we are going there as a couple”,he smirked.

My adrenaline rushed and sweats starting to roll down as I think of what was going to happen today.I was thinking all sort of things,to the extend of thinking WooHyun’s lips on mine.I shook those thoughts away but cant help smiling.*Maybe..my heart does belong to WooHyun*.

“Yah!Are you here Ji Eun!”,WooHyun appear out of nowhere infront of me making me jumped a little.

My eyes widened as I saw his face was just a few inch away from mine.I gulped nervously and blinked.

WooHyun must have notice my nervousness as he eyed my lips and come nearer.My eyes were closed tightly and that’s was the reason why I wasn’t noticing he was actually smirking all the time.

Somehow,somehow,I was anticipating for something to happen.

But WooHyun end up bursting in laughted and patted my head.”Hurry up,we wouldn’t want to stuck in the crowd”,he smiled and exited the room.

*I love you Ji Eun,but..i will never do this to you until you accepted me fully*,WooHyun thought and smiled to himself.

---------

“Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!Lotte world!”,I spread my arms wide and my eyes shine as I see the variety of rides.

“WooHyun ahh,lets play that 1st.Eh no,how about that?”,I asked excitedly as i point my fingers towards the ride that I am interested in.

“Anything you want”,he smiled.

WooHyun then walked ahead of me and strectched his hands out.My eyes fall to his hands and then to his face.

He smiled and pointed his chin out,indicating me to put my hands on his.My lips curved into a small smile as I put my hands on his.

He then intertwined mine with his.With his hands intertwined with mine,I felt like his hands were made for mine.

He squeezed my hands lightly before pulling me to our 1st ride.

*Today is gonna be a very good day.I just knew it*.

 

-End-

Sorry for not updating for so so so long!Was busy for exams!*Bow 90 degree*