C 2

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

We headed to the dukbokki store and sat down.Myungsoo ordered 2 plates of dukbokki.

When the food came,I squealed a little because it looked so delicious but my face saddened.The thoughts of being fat disturbed me again.

“Come on,eat up Ji Eun”,Myungsoo smiled as he passed me the spoon.

“Oh thank you oppa”,I mumbled and took the spoon.

I tried my best not to eat eventhough I am so hungry.I rubbed my hungry belly as I looked at Myungsoo who already started to eat up.

He suddenly stopped and looked up.

“Hmm,Ji Eun?Why aren’t you eating?Come,after this we will have patbingsoo!”,he said as he pushed the plate of dukbokki nearer to me.

I shook my head,disagreed.*Oppa knew all my favourite food,but I cant eat,or I will be fatter*.

“Why aren’t you eating?”,he asked,curious.I wasn't the type to not eating my food once it came,not to mention,not even touching it. 

“I don’t want to be much fatter”,I leaned forward and whispered into his ears.

He chuckled and pinched my chubby cheek.

“Pabo,you don’t need to care what other people say about you.Be yourself.I am here for you because you are who you are”,he smiled.

I stared at him weirdly.”You know oppa..”,you started to speak as you looked down,twirling your plate of dukbokki.”I don’t know why a guy that is so good looking like you will mix around with me”.

“Silly you,Ji Eun, you really are a silly girl.Like I say earlier,I am here for you because you are who you are.You don’t act like other girls.You…are natural.And..you are the only one that truly understand me.I don’t care whether you are fat,thin,pretty ugly,popular or unpopular.For me,as long as your name is Yong Ji Eun,I will be here for you”,he replied as he rested his elbow on the table.

I looked at him with my teary eyes”,Oppa..I really don’t know what have I done to deserve a good oppa like you”.

He bit his lips and smiled a little.Because deep down in his heart,he didn't only want to be my oppa,he wanted to be something more than that but I never knew earlier because I thought I don’t deserve him.

“Ji Eun ahh,don’t cry.Come eat up”,he said as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.

I nooded and started dugging in the dukbokki.

“Ah..this is the Ji Eun I know.Eat like there is no tomorrow”,he chuckled and patted my head.

---------------------------------------------

After dinner,both of us headed home.Myungsoo send me home first.”Oppa,I will go in now”,I waved.

Myungsoo gazed at me longingly and began to search my eyes.He suddenly pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.

“Ji Eun ahh,don’t cry anymore.Be yourself.You are who you are and the you are  the you that everyone like”,he whispered.

I smiled and gratefully returned his hug.

After that,I headed back to my house.Myungsoo looked at me entering my house and waved when I turned back,not wanting to seperate with him at all.

As soon as my door clicked close,Myungsoo leaned his back on the door and sighed.”How I wish you knew my heart",he whispered to himself.

 

-End-

Thanks for the 1st comment *Miharu*.90 degree bow to youuu.Other readers please comment and subscribe.:)