Chapter 23

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Oh.I heard you mention before when you introduce yourself”,I said,avoiding eye contact with him.

“Oh.”,he smiled.”Eat up”.

The rest of our meal were finished up in silent.He send me home after the meal.

“I will see you tomorrow in class”,I waved.

“Okayy.Bye”,he smiled.

I unlocked the door and WooHyun sudden appearance make me jumped a little.WooHyun was leaning on the wall,smiling.

“Ooo,looks like someone had already advance”,he smiled.

“What are you saying”,I blushed and walk away.

“Don’t deny.I saw him walking you back”.

“Its cause we went to lunch”,I smiled and head to the bathroom.

WooHyun’s face sadden as soon as I close the door.His smile faded and he sighed.*Why am I giving her to someone else!But..thats what she wanted right..?i just want her to be happy*.

 

------

Days pass by.Myungsoo starting to get more and more attached to me.Every single day he would come and find me for lunch and would call me and we would talk for hours everyday.

Of course that’s a good thing.But I started to neglect WooHyun.WooHyun spent his time eating alone or either with their classmates.

One day,I went into the cafeteria with Myungsoo.We searched for places to sit.We settle down a place near the window.

“I will get you a bento,its that okay?”,Myungsoo smiled.

“Yeah sure”,I smiled back.

While waiting,I was mesmerized by the view outside the window for the sky was bright clear.Then,something caught my eyes.WooHyun was walking on the pathway.But not alone.He was with a girl,laughing and chatting.

My heart dropped looking at the scene.I don’t know why my heart doesn’t feel good at all.

“Bento is here!”,Myungsoo grinned.

I picked up my bag and apologized.”I am sorry Myungsoo.Something came up.I got to go”,I said and exited the room quickly.

Tears started to form in my eyes.The thoughts of WooHyun leaving me for another girl makes my heart ache so much.Why would I feel that way?

 

-End-