C 28

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

*Slurp*,the sound Myungsoo eating up his spaghetti makes me feel more nervous.I wondered what he will say or ask after eating his meal.

I sipped the cup of water and twirled the glass around nervously.

“Why aren’t you eating?”,Myungsoo asked as he wipe away the sauces from the corner of his lips.

“Nah,not hungry”,I slightly smile.

“No wonder you are so thin”,he laughed and gulped down the cup of water.*Thats not he say few months ago*,I bit my lips.”Come,let me take home”,he offered.

I took out my purse to pay for his lunch when suddenly he pushed my hands away from taking my money,”Its okay,you can treat next time”,he winked.

--

The walk home was quiet and peaceful.Myungsoo would take a glance at me once in a while and smiled awkwardly when I looked at him back.

To prevent him from knowing my identity,I need to get back to the house where me and WooHyun stay.

“So..i reached my house already.Thanks for the walk back home”,I grinned.

“Its nothing”,he shrugged.

“So..i will get in 1st okay?”,I waved and headed to the door.

Just when I wanted to open the door,he pulled me into a hug.”Ji Eun..you..havent give me the answer…”,he mumbled.

I shivered and bit my lips.What I fear the most have came.I didn’t know what to answer.

“I-“,I opened my mouth to speak but Myungsoo stopped me by placing his lips on mine.

He tightened his hug and pulled me closer.Feelings from the past started to overhelm me.In that few seconds,I felt like I was in the past where Myungsoo love me like how he would kiss me now.

Being unable to reject,I placed my hands around his neck and kiss him back ,showing my answer is YES,I love you too.

--

My smile never leave me face even after I get into the house.My heart flutter in happiness thinking that I am Myungsoo’s girlfriend once again.I punched my fist in the air happily and stopped when I suddenly saw WooHyun.

WooHyun sat on the couch and his expression shows that he was very upset and sad about something.

He looked at me and smiled bitterly.”Being together already I see?”.

I bit my lips and looked away.My heart that was filled with happiness just now was now filled with sadness when I saw WooHyun’s expression.

Something deep in my heart makes me feel that I treated WooHyun unfairly.

WooHyun stood up from his seat and dragged himself into his room.He locked the room,leaving me standing outside,stunned.

*What should I do now..?*

 

-End-