Chapter 48

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

‘WooHyun ah,meet me at Han River okay?Please be there.I have something very important to tell you’.

WooHyun scratched his head in confusion after reading my text.*Why would she wanna meet me?I thought she would be having fun with her Myungsoo oppa right now?*.

Much to his curiosity,he quickly got ready and head to Han River.

-------

WooHyun got to Han River after a while and looked around.*Where is this Ji Eun?*.He took his phone out and quickly dial my number.

“Yah,where are you?”,he asked the 1st thing I answered.

“Geez WooHyun.Dont be so angry.Erm,walk towards the light you see at the river”,I said and quickly hang up.

*Light?*.He looked around again and finally saw some light glistening somewhere near the river shore.He fasten his pace,curious of what was I gonna do.

From far,I saw a shadow approaching me.I took a last glance at the things that I had placed and quickly hid behind a tree.

Few minutes later,WooHyun stopped infront of the light but still hasn’t notice what was infront of him.He look to his left and right before shouting,”Yah Ji Eun!Dont play anymore!Come out!”.

“Look infront!”,I yelled,still hiding behind the tree.

His eyesight shifted to the front and gasped the moment he saw what was infront of him.

I had formed a I LOVE YOU using candles and light it with fire.His eyes sparkled and glisten with hope as he called for my name.

“Ji Eun ah!Come out.Please”,his voice trembled.

I slowly walked out from the place I was hiding and stood infront of him.

“Like what you see?”,I beamed.

The moment he saw me,he ran towards me and pull me into his arms.*Yes,this feels right.I knew my choice was right*

“Do you mean what you write there?”,he asked passionately between the hug.

I pulled out of WooHyun grasp for a moment and searched for his eyes.

“Of course I meant what I wrote there.I was foolish to not realize your love sooner.I was stupid enough to hurt you for Myungsoo.I should have never considered about accepting your love.You know..I never knew when did I started to love you this deeply,WooHyun.Saranghae”,I confessed.

WooHyun automatically shed tears .Never in his life he would thought of the day where I would accept his love myself.Never in his life he would thought that I am the one who would be confessing to him.

“So,Nam WooHyun-shii.Would you like to be my boyfriend F-O-R-E-V-E-R?”,I beamed.

“Never would say N-O.Saranghae Ji Eun ah”.It was the last word WooHyun said before he pulled me into a passionate hot kiss.

The kiss he had been holding back for the past months had all been let out in this kiss.

Truly,that night was the best night for the both of us.

 

-End-

Not the end yet!Double update today!Might be finishing this story later.^^.Anyway,check out my new fic guys!Please support and subscribe,:)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/154245/i-wish-i-have-a-boyfriend-infinite-myungsoo-woohyun-iufinite-love-comedyandromance-iuiu