C 12

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

Myungsoo’s lips curved into a big smile after receiving my message.He waited for the school to end and rushed back to his house to get prepare to meet up with me.

He slung the front door open and rush to his room.While he was preparing,Myungsoo’s mum knocked the door.

“Son?Can I come in?”,she asked.

“Yeah”.

She unlocked the door and went in.She headed to the couch and sat down.

“Son..come here”,she asked as she pat on the seat beside.

Myungsoo looked at her for a moment then walked to sit beside her.

“Myungsoo,I have something to tell you.But I know you wouldn’t believe me”,she faked her expressions.

“What omma?”,he asked,curious.

“You know your girlfriend yesterday?I saw her…with another guy just now”,she lied.

“Another guy?Impossible.She will never do that.She loves me.And I knew it”,Myungsoo confessed.

“You see..she wasn’t in school right just now?”.

Myungsoo kept silent.

“See?She is not in school and I am pretty sure who I saw just now is her..since her body is-“.

“DO NOT SAY SHE IS FAT.SHE IS NOT!”,Myungsoo shouted and ran out from the house.

He wanted to find Ji Eun to make his heart feel more at ease eventhough he doesn’t trust his mother.

 

--

I got back to house,hardly safe.I walked back and fell down a few times.My knee were badly injured and yesterday wound were injured again.I reached my house,not noticing the figure standing beside the front gate.

“Ji Eun?What happen to you?!”,the figure asked as he reached both of his hands to support me.

I recognized the warm voice.”WooHyun?”,I looked up with my teary eyes.

“Yah..what happen to you?I thought you were okay back then?”,he asked.

“WooHyun..I don’t know what have I ever done wrong.Isit a sin for a fat girl to fall in love?Isit wrong to have a normal relationships like others”,I sobbed louder.

He then pulled me into a hug.

“Ji Eun ah,don’t ever care bout what others have to say.Its no big deal.Cry out all you want.I will be with here with you”,he comforted.

I hug him more tightly and cried louder.But what I didn’t know was Myungsoo was watching all the time.But from his angle,what he can see is only me hugging WooHyun tightly.

He clenched his fist and whispered to himself.”And I thought you would be sad.And what you do now is hugging another guy.My mum is right.I shouldn’t have trusted you..”.He walked away silently.

 

-End-

Misunderstanding lead to this.:(