C 31

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

*Why is that girl clinging to WooHyun like he is hers!*,I clenched my fist that was leaning on the cable car glass.

JiYeon was pointing around the scenary and talking as she lie down on WooHyun’s shoulder.

WooHyun was just nooding all the way.WooHyun uninterested face makes me feel relief.*HAH!He is not interested!*,I stuck my tongue out and I felt dumb because its not like they can see us from far.

Observing WooHyun makes me forget about my fear towards the height.

I came to realize I was high up in the air when Myungsoo suddenly pulled me towards him.

“Come closer so that I can hug you and enjoy the scenary”,Myungsoo said as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled.I feel so bad to be with Myungsoo while thinking about WooHyun.But..I love Myungsoo a lot as much as I wanted to be with WooHyun.

Myungsoo looked into my eyes and placed a kiss on my lips.

“Oppa..”,I blushed.Then,he kissed me again and our kiss deepen.The kiss actually helped me to stop being nervous of the height.

We kiss so hard and long that we didn’t realize we had actually reach the other side.The worker knock on the glass and roll his eyes to ask us to get out from the cable car.

My face flushed red and Myungsoo giggled as we walked out from the cable car.

Myungsoo held my hands and we began to walk.We stopped when we suddenly bumped into someone.It was WooHyun.

WooHyun looked surprise and I can see that he is hurt looking at both of us.I kept silent.

“Wae oppa?Someone you know?”,Ji Yeon asked as she hugged WooHyun’s arms.

“Nah..just classmates”,WooHyun replied and walked away coldly.

 

Myungsoo looked at me,curious.”Doesn’t he know you?I thought the 1st day I saw both of you were close”,he asked.

“Nah..not close..anymore”,I mumbled the last word.”I thought oppa know him too?The 1st day I remember you were teasing him about some fatass?”,I lied.

“That’s a long story.He is a jerk”,he mumbled as memories of last time flashed in his mind.

I softened.*He must have been so hurt thinking that I am with WooHyun that time*.

I hugged his arms and squealed”,Lets go,oppa!”.

He beamed and led us to the love café.

*WooHyun..*,I thought as my smile faded.

--

“A place for 2”,Myungsoo smiled at the waitress.

“Here”,she smiled as she lead the way.I looked around the café as I walked in.The place was indeed wonderful.The café was located somewhere near at the end of the hill.

The waitress placed both of us somewhere near the window.”I will come back in a moment for your orders”,she smiled and walked away.

“Waaa oppaa..this place I wonderful!”,I said as I pressed my nose against the window that portrayed the scenary.

“Of course,I wouldn’t bring you here if it wasn’t”,he giggled.”Lets order 1st before we enjoyed the view alright?”,he smiled.

I looked through the menu and grew excited.Various food were stated on the menu and I wondered what to order.I gasped in amazement everytime I turned the menu page.

Myungsoo excused himself to the toilet after a moment.

 When Myungsoo was gone,2 figure came sitting at the table beside us.

I turned around and gasped.*WooHyun!?*.

He was with the girl known as Ji Yeon.My face sadden,this place was suppose to be place for couples.If they are here..it means they are couple too..?

 

I glance at WooHyun several times.He was smiling to her like how he smiled to me last time.He hasn’t notice me yet because there was a thin sheet of curtain that was parting each table.

I stared at WooHyun for a long time.*How long has it been since I touched his soft face..?How long has it been since he smiled at me..?*.

Tears started to form in my eyes.*I miss you WooHyun*.

WooHyun suddenly turned to face me.He raised his brow as he tried to see abit closer who I was.

I quickly turned my face back to the front and wipe my tears away.Myungsoo came back a moment later.

Our food came and I pretended to act more affectionate when I notice WooHyun recognize me.I feed Myungsoo and constantly held his hands.Myungsoo hasnt notice WooHyun because i was busy grabbing his attention.

WooHyun stopped himself from looking at us because he was hurting from that scene.He looked at Ji Yeon.Ji Yeon was busy talking about herself and eating her food.*Why cant I stop thinking about you eventhough I am with another girl Ji Eun?*,he sighed in disappointment.

 

-End-