C 11

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Oppa,where is Ji Eun?”,a girl asked.

“Erm..she is sick today”,Myungsoo nervously smile.

“Oh”,she nooded in acknowledgement and walked away.

Myungsoo sighed.*Where are you Ji Eun?Why are you not answering my call?*.

 

My eyes slowly opened as the sun shines on me.I felt a warm and soft figure beside me.I turned and saw WooHyun beside me.His arms stretched out and I am lying on it.I quickly got up but careful not to wake him up.

I quickly look for my phone and checked it.55 miss call and 20 text messages.I quickly looked through.

“I am sorry Ji Eun.I didn’t know my mum would be like that.I am sorry..Please answer will you?”

“Ji Eun,please at least reply my text.I am worried.Just let me know where are you.I love you”.

“Where are you Ji Eun ah?I went to your house and you were not there.Just to let you know..i wont leave you”.

I smiled looking at the messages he sent me.I quickly typed a reply and send it.

“I knew you heart would soften”,a voice said behind.

I turned and saw WooHyun sitting up.He ruffled his hair and looked away uncomfortably.

I bit my lips.”Erm..i will get going.My mum would be worry”,I quickly took my bag and head to the exit.

“Erm,WooHyun?”,I suddenly stopped and turn to face me.”Thanks for yesterday.I really appreciate your help.Your shoulder..are still as warm like last time.You will always be my best friend”,I smiled and leave.

WooHyun smiled at my word.He was half happy and half disappointed.He was glad that I still remember bout last time but the word best friend hurt him a lot.

--

Since I was late for school,I decided to skip.I head straight to Myungsoo’s house.I rang the door bell and waited.

“Who it is?”,Myungsoo’s mum smiled as she opened the door.Her expression darken as she notice it was me.

“What you want?”,she asked coldy.

“Ommoni..I have something to talk to you”.

She kept silent for a while and left the door open and she walked in.Seeing she did not close the door,means she is letting me in.

I walked in and get seated at the table she was sitting.

“Talk.5 minutes”,she urged.

“Ommoni,I really really love Myungsoo.I know I am not perfect but I love Myungsoo truly and heartly.I believe Myungsoo feel this way too.I really cant li-“,I was stopped again by her action.

She got up from her chair and opened up the drawer to take something.She closed it and throw a picture on the table.

“Look at the picture”,she point.I took the picture and looked at it.It was a picture of a very young beautiful girl.

“Who is this?”,I asked.

“She is Myungsoo’s fiancée.Myungsoo’s doesn’t know anything about this.But he will in the future.What I want him to do now is to focus on his studies.As you can see,you are not even comparable to that girl.You don’t even have a good background,no education and unfortunately,you doesn’t even have a body.How am  I suppose to accept you?My son have such a good qualification.If you have self conscious,you should know you will never be able to be with my son.Never”,she spat.

I covered my mouth as tears roll down.I cant believe a single word she say.My heart shatter into pieces.

“Now leave”,she yelled as she point at the exit.I got up,trembling from the facts I knew.I walked weakly to the exit.

“If you are smart,you better disappear from Myungsoo’s sight before I take any action.Look at yourself.My husband even mistaken you as a pregnant lady.You should be grateful my son even look at you”.

I exited the house and trembled onto the ground.The insults I got so far were never this worst.This time,I really think its officially over.

 

-End-

So sad,:(