C 10

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

The atmosphere were so tense.Myungsoo’s mum stand infront of me and glared at me.Myungsoo nervously bit his lips and searched for my expression.

“Son,I don’t like the way you declare a girl out of nowhere as your girlfriend”,she shot.

“Ommoni,I love Myung-“,I was stopped by her words.”Who are you to say you love him!Get out of my house!”,she yelled.

‘Omma,I love her.Please don’t be like that”,  Myungsoo begged.

 

“Whats with all this shouting”,a middle age man walked out to the entrance.”Omo,who is this lady?Is she pregnant?”,he gasped and looked at my stomach.

My face redden.”I am..sorry”,I apologized and ran out of the house.

“Ji Eun ah!”,Myungsoo called and wanted to run after me but was stopped by his mum.

“If you go after her,you are not my son”,she insist.

Myungsoo hesitate and pushed off his mum’s hand and walked into his room.”You never think of my feelings omma”,he said as tears fell off his eyes.

“Yeobo,whats wrong?”,Myungsoo’s father asked in confusion.

“Nothing”,she replied codly and walked away.

-------------------

I ran as fast as I could out from that home.I sobbed and wipe away my tears as I run.But my legs were not helping.I tripped on a stone and fell down.

My legs injured and my hands were scratched.The injuries hurt but my heart hurts more.I looked behind and notice that Myungsoo is not even following me.I cried louder and louder as I covered my face with my palm.

“Ji Eun?”,a figure called.

I uncovered my face and looked for the voice.

“Ji Eun ah”,the voice ran to me and squat down.”Are you okay Ji Eun?”.

I looked up and it was WooHyun.He looked at me with a worried expression.He wipe away my tears and helped me up.

“Are you okay Ji Eun?Whats wrong?Why are you crying alone here?”,he asked worriedly.

I shook my head.

“Come,lets go and cleaned up your wound 1st”.

---------

WooHyun bring me back to his house.I looked around.*Ah,its still the same as last time I visited*.

“Sit down,I will go and get the dental kit and a hot drink”.

I nooded and sat down.I kept crying thinking of Myungsoo’s mum hard words.

“Don’t cry anymore”,WooHyun sat down and patted my head.”Come,turn here,let me clean your wound”.

I slowly turned to face him.He took some cotton and applied some ointment on it.Then,he gently rub it against my wound.

“Ouch”,I yelped.

“Sorry,isit hurting?I am sorry”,he apologized and rub more and more gently.

As he rub,he looked into my eyes.”Erm..why are you crying?”,he bit his lips.

I looked away awkwardly.I quickly took the glass of warm water and gulped it down.

“That bastard make you like this?”.His words make me looked down and I started to cry again.

“I knew it”,he said as he clenched his fist.

Just then,my cellphone rang.I checked the caller id and it was Myungsoo.WooHyun snatched the phone away from me and engaged the call.

“Don’t answer.You will feel much better.I will lend you my shoulder today”,he smiled as he tapped on his shoulder.

I blinked several times.I was shocked for his sudden kindness.He hadn’t been like this like..since last few years?

I shook my thoughts away and rested on his shoulder.*Ah,just like old time*.”Thank you”,I mumbled as I buried my face on his shoulder,sobbing.

-End-

Sorry for not updating so long.I was busy.Will update more later!Thanks for the comments and subscribe!