C 15

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

*Pant pant*,I pant as I sat down on the chair.

“No resting!Continue with the threadmill!”,Sungyeol yelled as he crossed his arms.”After this,100 push ups”,he yelled again.

I forcefully dragged my tired body and head to the threadmill.It has been 2 weeks I gone on this ‘diet plan’.I had been exercising like,almost every single day,every single hours?I quit school and gone on home schooling instead.WooHyun said it better this way,or else I would have to face Myungsoo everyday.

“Food is here!”,WooHyun smiled as he entered.

“Food!”,I smiled tiredly.

WooHyun took out several food from the bag he brought.Sundae,dukbokki and pancakes.

“Dukbokki!”,I squealed delightly and put the plate of dukbokki infront of me.

Sungyeol suddenly came forward and pushed the plate away.Then,he shove a plate full of green vegetables and a cup of lemon juice to me.

“This is yours,others is all mine”,he smirked.

I sighed and drank the lemon juice.

Sungyeol ate the dukbokki and sundae deliciously.He shove piece by piece into his mouth.I drooled just by looking at him eating.

 

“Its hard alright?But it will be worth it”,WooHyun smiled.

I smiled back looking at WooHyun’s smile.Me and WooHyun had become closer and closer day by day.He took care of me and encouraged me.His smile has become my encouragement.

I took a deep breath and start digging in the vegetables like I m eating the most wonderful things in the world.

 

“100 push ups after dinner Ji Eun!”,Sungyeol muffled as his mouth stuffed with all the food.

 

--

 

“Come Ji Eun,let me bring you somewhere”,WooHyun grinned.

“But..I am not done with my exercise yet.Sungyeol would nag at me”,I said as I stretched my legs.

“Nah,he wont.Look at him there sleeping.His saliva is coming out.I don’t think he will even wake up when we came back”,he said as he point at the drooling Sungyeol on the couch.

“Alright thenn”,I agreed.WooHyun held my wrist and pulled me out.My heart skipped a beat.

“Wow Ji Eun,I think you got a bit lighter.The last time I pulled you,I thought you were a little bit heavier”,he smiled.

“Really?Means I am getting thinner!”,I giggled.The truth is,I really did.My face has slowly becoming slimmer and slimmer.My stomach is not as big as last time anymore.

“Yes.And I have a present for you”.WooHyun stopped pulling me when we reach a shop entrance.I looked around,curious.

“Why did you bring me here,WooHyun?”.

He grinned and point to a place.I looked to the place he pointed.I gasped when I saw.There placed a dress that I wanted to wear since I was a kid.I remember telling WooHyun when we were playing at the playground when we are 6.

“Remember this?”,he smiled.

“Oh my god..how did you find this?”,I asked,touched.

“Well..i thought I would buy you this dress when you get to achieve what you want”,he said as he scratched the back of his head.

“I didn’t know you would ever remember this”,I smiled.

“I remember everything you said”.

I looked at him,confused.”Because you are my childhood friend!”,he grinned.I grinned back.

“But..i would never get to wear this”,my face sadden.

WooHyun pulled me into a hug.”You will,trust me.You will”,he comforted.

“WooHyun ahh..i want to ask you something”,I said between the hug.

“What?”,he asked as he let me go.

“Why did you treat me codly starting from last few years?Why did you started to insult me along with the others?”.

 

-End-

Thanks for comments and subscribes!