One big family

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

'I was beginning to think you wouldn't come here'. Jungkook said as he held Taehyung in his arms.

'You didn't come back to EXO Planet. So you gave me no choice but to be the one to come to you'.

Jungkook loosened his grip on Taehyung and looked him in the eyes. 'I thought it would be awkward if I went back to EXO Planet. But what took you so long to come to Planet Mato?'

'I gave you your space and finally got my head clear enough to decide who I want to spend the rest of my life with?'

'Really?'

Taehyung nodded. 'Jimin was not happy when I told him I chose you'.

Jungkook smiled and looked at Taehyung carefully. 'How did you choose?'

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face in his hands and looked him lovingly in the eyes. 'Jungkook, I have not been able to stop thinking about you since you left. I was miserable without you. I hated I couldn't be here to care for you and protect you. Eomma and appa told me those were signs of knowing you have found your soulmate'.

'I'm glad you finally see me as more than your best friend'.

'I'm sorry I took so long to figure it out'. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheek and kissed him.

'I love you, Jungkook'.

'It sounds so good to hear you say that'. Jungkook pulled Taehyung to him and kissed him passionately.

All their feelings for each other started pouring out during that kiss. Taehyung could tell it felt right and he didn't want it to end.

'Jungkook?'

Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung as he heard the door next to them open.

'Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt'. Daehyun said as he saw the boys in each other's arms. 'I just came to check on you. But you seem to be fine'.

'I'm better than fine'. Jungkook smiled. 'Thanks for bringing Tae with you'.

'It was actually Taehyung's idea'. Daehyun smiled. 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who nodded.

'I'll leave you two alone'. Daehyun said as he started to make his way back inside. 'Maybe we can celebrate your birthday later'.

'I'd like that'.

Once Daehyun was gone, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and they started walking around.

Jungkook showed him everything he had been doing to help Youngjae run Planet Mato.

'I'm proud of you'. Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand. 'You've been really busy'.

'I had to distract myself from thinking about you all day'.

'But I'm here now'. Taehyung stopped walking and turned Jungkook towards him.

'For how long?' Jungkook asked. 'Are you going back to EXO Planet when appa does?'

Taehyung smiled and shook his head. 'No. I'm staying with you'.

'Seriously?'

'Yeah. Appa and I were going to tell you later'.

Jungkook smiled and started walking again. He leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder as they held hands.

 

Later that night, Daehyun took Taehyung and Jungkook to celebrate Jungkook's birthday. Jungkook and Taehyung were the happiest Daehyun had seen them in a long time. They were smiling and holding hands like they used to.

'I wish eomma was here'. Jungkook sighed as they waited for their food. 'Then this birthday would be perfect'.

Daehyun nodded and stood up from the table. 'I'll be right back'.

Daehyun left the restaurant and came back a few minutes later.

'I have another birthday present for you'. Daehyun said.

Jungkook looked at him curiously. 'What more could you give me?'

Daehyun smiled and stepped towards his chair.

'Surprise!' Baekhyun was standing behind Daehyun with BamBam.

Jungkook got wide eyed and jumped up from his seat. He ran to Baekhyun and hugged him.

'You came all the way here for me?'

'Of course we did. You are part of our family Jungkook. We wouldn't miss your birthday'.

Jungkook felt tears forming in his eyes, but did his best to hold them in. He had never felt so loved and appreciated before.

Jungkook sat back down next to Taehyung as Baekhyun and BamBam sat next to Daehyun.

'Have you and BamBam been here the whole time?' Jungkook asked.

'Yes. We've been looking around Planet Mato since we haven't been here in years. It's so different than I remember it. But in a good way. You boys have done an amazing job turning this place around'.

Daehyun smiled and put his arm around Baekhyun. 'We have been working hard to erase the bad memories this place has caused. We're now focusing on a planet for everyone. No more hate against other planets that are different from us. Mato citizens are now being more open minded to foreigners being here'.

'That's great'. Baekhyun said. 'It will make moving back here easier'.

'What?' Jungkook asked. 'You're moving to Planet Mato?'

'Yes. There's no point in us all being separated. It will be easier on Daehyun too if he's here permanently instead of traveling all the time. He only stayed on EXO Planet because of me. But there's really nothing keeping me on EXO Planet anymore'.

'This is amazing. I get my family back, plus my boyfriend'.

'You two have made it official now?'

'Yes'. Taehyung said as he gave Jungkook a quick kiss on the lips.

'We're happy for you both'. Baekhyun smiled.

 

After they finished celebrating Jungkook's birthday, they headed back to Youngjae's house. The house was big enough for everyone to stay in till they could figure out other living arrangements.

Jungkook took Taehyung to his room and shut the door. Taehyung set his bag down and started getting ready for bed.

Jungkook didn't get ready for bed, instead he was on the floor doing exercises.

Taehyung leaned over the bed and looked at Jungkook. He was surprised how toned Jungkook was getting.

'Come to bed'. Taehyung pouted.

'Not until I finish my exercises. I do them every night before I go to sleep'.

'Can I help?'

Jungkook stopped and looked at Taehyung confused.

'How?'

Taehyung smiled and got on the floor. He put his hands on Jungkook's ankles so his feet wouldn't move as he did sit ups.

'Go ahead'. Taehyung said.

Jungkook smiled and went back to doing his sit ups. But something was different this time. Every time he sat up and got close to Taehyung, he felt Taehyung kiss his lips.

'What are you doing?' Jungkook asked.

'Giving you a reward for every sit up you do'.

Jungkook smirked and went back to his sit ups, kissing Taehyung every time he sat up.

When Jungkook finished his sit ups, he turned over and started doing push ups.

Taehyung watched not knowing how to help with those. But then he climbed on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook had a hard time doing push ups with Taehyung on him, and collapsed on the ground.

'I guess I'm too heavy'. Taehyung said as he made sure Jungkook was okay.

'I just wasn't expecting that'.

Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower before going to bed.

Taehyung climbed in the bed and waited for him.

 

Jungkook came out a few minutes later and got into bed next to Taehyung.

Taehyung got closer to him and wrapped his arm around him. It was much better than hugging his pillow at night.

Jungkook held Taehyung close as he enjoyed feeling Taehyung's warmth again.

They kissed for a few minutes before falling asleep in each other's arms.

 

*A few months later*

 

The whole family was now on Planet Mato and living their own lives. Baekhyun, Daehyun and BamBam were living in one house, Jungkook and Taehyung had moved in together and had a house all to themselves.

Baekhyun was happy he could walk around Planet Mato and not have to hide like he used to. He saw the difference Daehyun had talked about with Mato citizens being more open to foreigners. He even saw some people he knew from EXO Planet.

Daehyun had to give a speech to the citizens later that day and told Baekhyun, Jungkook and Taehyung to attend.

They agreed and listened to Daehyun's speech. But were surprised when Daehyun called them over to him while he was talking.

Daehyun held Baekhyun's hand and continued talking.

'Youngjae, Jungkook and I have been working extremely hard to make a better Planet Mato for each and every one of you. Here's why, the way my uncle ran Planet Mato were horrible and hateful. He encouraged all of you to hate foreigners and to not date the same . But I'm here to show you my husband of twenty years from EXO Planet, Jung Baekhyun. And our son Taehyung and his boyfriend from Earth, Jungkook. My point is anybody can fall in love, no matter what planet they're from. It doesn't matter if it's the same gender or different genders. We just need to accept and love each other. That's what Planet Mato is all about now. Myself, Youngjae and Jungkook will keep working hard to make sure it stays that way. With the help of our significant others'.

Daehyun turned to Baekhyun and kissed him. Jungkook looked over at them and thought he needed to copy them, so he pulled Taehyung to him and kissed him.

The crowd cheered and applauded. Daehyun finished his speech, then they all went down to the crowd and started talking to them.

Jungkook had to translate for Taehyung if they only spoke Mato language.

Taehyung was impressed and told Jungkook to teach him.

'Later'. Jungkook kissed him.

 

That night, Jungkook and Taehyung sat on their bed as Jungkook tried to teach Taehyung Mato language.

Taehyung mostly stared at Jungkook and didn't remember most of the words.

'Do you really want to learn a new language or not? Because now that you live here you have to be able to communicate with everyone. Especially since they know you're my boyfriend, they'll come to you with questions if they can't find me'.

'Okay. I'll try to pay more attention'.

But as soon as Jungkook started quizzing him again, he felt Taehyung's lips on his.

'Let's take a break'. Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

Jungkook gave in and kissed him back.

They kissed for a few minutes before they started making love. They were both nervous since it was their first time, but that made it even more special between them. They were gentle and loving with each other the whole time they made love.

Then they cuddled with each other as they laid in bed.

'I guess that really makes us official now'. Jungkook smiled.

'Yeah, it does. I wouldn't want my first time to be with anyone else'.

'Me either'. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face and kissed him passionately. 'I love you'.

'I love you too'.

 

*One year later*

 

'Are you nervous?' Baekhyun asked as he straightened Jungkook's tie.

'Yes. Were you nervous when you got married?'

Baekhyun smiled. 'A little. But I knew that I was marrying my soulmate and that calmed me down. Then again, Daehyun and I didn't have that many people at our wedding'.

'Why not?'

'We where living here and having to hide our relationship, so we had a small ceremony'.

'Do you ever think of having a bigger wedding with him?'

Baekhyun shrugged. 'It wasn't the size of the wedding that was important. It was just the fact I was marrying the love of my life'.

Jungkook smiled. 'I really hope Taehyung's and my relationship is just as strong as yours'.

'I believe it is. I see myself and Daehyun in you and Taehyung'.

'Really?'

'Yeah. So I believe you will be as happy as us. You know, I've always seen you as my son. I did everything for you that I did for Taehyung and BamBam. I'm happy you are a part of our family and will make Taehyung as happy as he makes you'.

'I love Taehyung more than anything, and will do everything I have to to make sure he's happy and loved'.

'I know you will. So don't be nervous. Just remember you are about to marry my son and the love of your life'.

Jungkook nodded and hugged Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun left the room and went to check on Taehyung. He was nervous too, but was hiding it better than Jungkook was.

'Is the ceremony starting?' Taehyung asked.

'No, I just came to see how you were doing'.

'I'm fine. I'm ready to officially make Jungkook my husband'.

'He's excited too'. Baekhyun smiled and hugged Taehyung. 'I can't believe my first born is about to get married'.

Taehyung saw tears forming in Baekhyun's eyes.

'Why are you crying?'

'I'm just happy for you and Jungkook'.

'Thanks, eomma. I'll make sure to make you proud'.

'I'm already proud of you. And now your father and I are letting you go and giving you to Jungkook. I know you'll take care of each other'.

Taehyung nodded. 'We'll be fine. We know where to find you if we need advice or to just visit'.

Baekhyun smiled and hugged him. 'I love you'.

'I love you too'.

 

Baekhyun went back to Daehyun who was talking to Youngjae and eating the food for the guests.

'I knew I'd find you next to the food'. 

'What else was I supposed to do while waiting for you?'

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and grabbed Daehyun's hand.

'Come on, let's go sit down. The wedding is about to start'.

Daehyun crammed the rest of the food he had in his mouth and followed Baekhyun.

 

A few minutes later, the wedding started. Taehyung and Jungkook stood at the alter and held hands.

Daehyun looked over at Baekhyun who was wiping his tears away.

Daehyun put his arm around Baekhyun and rubbed his back.

Baekhyun grabbed Daehyun's arm and moved his hand to his stomach.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun confused as Baekhyun held his hand in place.

Suddenly, Daehyun realized why Baekhyun was having him touch his stomach.

'Really?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'I'm pregnant'.

'How? I thought the doctor said you couldn't get pregnant again'.

Baekhyun shrugged. The doctor was wrong. The last few mornings I've been throwing up, like I did when I was pregnant with Taehyung and BamBam. I'm not sick, so I know it's a baby that's causing it'.

Daehyun smiled and kissed Baekhyun. He knew Baekhyun was happy to be having another baby.

Baekhyun leaned his head against Daehyun's shoulder and focused back on Jungkook and Taehyung who were saying their vows.

 

'Jungkookie, you are my best friend and my soulmate. You were there for me when a lot of people called me a freak. But that didn't stop you from loving me unconditionally and staying by my side through the good and bad times. I'm excited to be spending the rest of my life to you. I love you more than I can express and will always be there for you whenever you need me'. 

'Tae, you mean more to me than you know. You're not just my best friend, but my soulmate. You've loved me and protected me more than anyone. I can never repay you for everything that you've done for me, but I will do my best. I will love you and be there for you through the good and bad times. I love you, and we can't wait to spend the rest of our lives with you'.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused when he said his last line.

'We?'

Jungkook nodded. 'I know you are going to be an amazing father and husband'.

Taehyung was still confused till Jungkook put his hand on his stomach.

'I'm pregnant'.

Taehyung's eyes got wide.

Daehyun and Baekhyun were just as shocked.

'Why are you telling me now?'

'Because I thought it would be more special to tell you on our wedding day'.

Taehyung smiled and hugged him. Not believing he was going to be a father already.

Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged rings and kissed each other to make their wedding official.

 

After the wedding ended, Daehyun and Baekhyun went over to the boys.

'Congratulations'. They said as they hugged the boys. 'On the wedding and the pregnancy'.

'I still can't believe it'. Taehyung said as he touched Jungkook's stomach.

'Well, believe it'. Jungkook smiled.

'Your father and I are going to be parents again and grandparents'.

'What?'

'Your mother is pregnant too'. Daehyun said.

'Really?' 

Taehyung and Jungkook went over to Baekhyun and touched his stomach.

'I've been wanting to have another baby. I just wasn't expecting it now'. Baekhyun smiled and turned to Jungkook. 'I can help you with your pregnancy if you have any questions'.

'Thanks. I'm sure I will'.

 

Everyone congratulated Jungkook and Baekhyun on their pregnancies and celebrated Jungkook and Taehyung's wedding. 

Even though their family was still growing, they were the happiest they had ever been. Coming from three different planets didn't stop them from being one big happy family.

 

~The End~

 

~Author's note~

 

Sorry it took so long to finish this story. Work and writer's block got in the way. I know I lost some readers along the way. But I appreciate everyone who waited for me to finish this story. I hope you enjoyed it.

I will not write about Daebaek's new baby or Taekook's baby. This story is officially done. But if you like, you can put your ideas of what you think their kids would be like in the comments.