Feelings

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

Baekhyun was the kitchen cleaning up when Daehyun and Jungkook walked in the door.

Daehyun went over to Baekhyun and kissed him.

'How'd it go?' Baekhyun asked as he looked at Daehyun and Jungkook.

'Good. I showed Jungkook around Mato and showed him what Youngjae and I have been doing'.

'He and Youngjae have done a lot of work. Mato looks great'. Jungkook said using Mato language.

Baekhyun looked at Jungkook surprised, then he turned to Daehyun.

'You've been teaching him the Mato language?'

Daehyun nodded. 'He needed to learn some words and phrases to talk to Youngjae and my mother'.

'Your mother?' Baekhyun looked at Daehyun shocked. 'I've never even met your mother'.

'I know. I really want you to meet her some day. But she doesn't want to travel here. You'd have to go to her if you want to meet her'.

'I'll think about it'. 

'Baek, she's been wanting to meet you for awhile. I've been visiting her when I go to Mato and keeping her updated on you and the boys'.

'Dae, I can't just drop what I'm doing and go to Mato. I need to think about it and take care of things here before I can leave'.

Daehyun went over to Baekhyun and put his arm around his waist.

'Baek, I know Planet Mato has some bad memories for you, but you can't avoid it forever. I want you and the boys to visit it and see how much it's changed. I don't want you to always see Mato as a bad planet because of my uncle'.

Baekhyun nodded. 'I know. We'll visit Mato soon'.

Daehyun didn't want to keep pushing Baekhyun, so he dropped the subject.

'Anything happen while we were gone?' 

Baekhyun shook his head. 'No. Just the same thing'.

'Where's Taehyung?' Jungkook asked. 'I want to tell him about Mato'.

'He and BamBam are outside'.

Jungkook left and headed outside.

 

Jungkook looked around and found BamBam and made his way over to him.

'Hey'.

BamBam turned to him. 'You're back!'

BamBam stood up and hugged him.

'I was only gone two days'. He smiled.

'I know'.

Jungkook heard talking coming from around the corner. 

'Who's Taehyung talking to?'

But before BamBam could answer, Jungkook saw Taehyung walking around the corner.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks when he saw Jungkook.

'Hey, Jungkook'.

'Who were you talking to?'

'Our new neighbor'. Taehyung smiled. 'But you already know him'.

'I do?'

'Hey, Jungkook'. Jimin said as he stood beside Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at Jimin surprised.

'Jimin? You live here?'

Jimin nodded. 'Yeah. I'm glad I found you two. I was worried about moving here, but now I don't have to since we're neighbors'.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. 'That's great'.

'How was Planet Mato?' Taehyung asked.

'It was great. It looks a lot better than it did'.

'Yeah. Your father and his friend have really turned it around'. Jimin said.

'I even met our other halmeoni'.

'Really?' Taehyung looked at him surprised. 'BamBam and I have never met her. What's she like?'

'She's nice, but not as used to kids as our other halmeoni. Appa is her only child, so she hasn't really been around kids since him. But she wants to meet you. She's nothing like the guy that kidnapped us'.

Taehyung looked at him confused. 'What do you mean? What's he got to do with her?'

'She was married to him'.

'What?' Taehyung was shocked, but he remembered the guy that kidnapped them told him that they were related. He thought the guy had been lying to him to get them to trust him.

'Why would our own 'grandfather' kidnap us?'

Jungkook shrugged. 'No one knows why he was the way he was. But he's gone now'.

'Still doesn't change what he did. He took us from our parents. And our grandmother was married to him? What if she was part of it?'

'She wasn't. She was against him the whole time they were together. She only stayed with him because she didn't want him to hurt appa'.

Taehyung had a hard time believing it.

Jungkook hadn't seen Taehyung so upset before.

'I'm sorry I brought it up. I just wanted to tell you about her'.

Taehyung ignored him and turned back to Jimin.

'Come on. Let's get out of here'.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung and Jimin left. He didn't try and stop them. Instead he stayed outside with BamBam who was playing in the mud he created by using his powers.

 

That night Baekhyun and Daehyun were cuddled up in bed. Baekhyun sat up a little and looked at Daehyun.

'Dae...'

Daehyun looked up at Baekhyun curiously. 'Hmm?'

'I've been doing some thinking while you were gone, and you might think I'm crazy. But I'm going to tell you anyway'.

'What did I do now?' Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun smiled. 'Nothing, unless you're hiding something....'

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow and looked at Daehyun sturnly.

'I haven't done anything. Now what is you want to tell me?'

'Do you think our family is complete?'

'What do you mean?'

'Are you happy with the way our family is?'

'Yes. Why wouldn't I be happy? I love you and the boys more than anything'.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed him. 'I love you too'.

'So what's this about?' Daehyun asked, wrapping his arm around Baekhyun's waist.

Baekhyun kissed Daehyun again and looked him in the eyes.

'Dae...I want another baby'.

'What?'

'I want to have another baby before we get too old'.

'I thought you were happy with our family the way it is'. Daehyun said, sitting up.

'I love you and the boys, but I miss having a baby around here'.

'You miss the crying, the early wake up calls and dirty diapers?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'I know it's crazy. But Taehyung and Jungkook are teenagers now. BamBam is nine. They're getting older and won't be living with us for much longer'.

'We'll have time to ourselves again'. Daehyun said. 'I thought you wanted peace and quiet again'.

'I've gotten so used to being around the boys that I don't know what to do with myself when they're not here'.

'You have me'.

'Not when you're on Planet Mato'.

'You have your mother'.

'I don't see her as often as I used to since the boys are older'. Baekhyun looked at Daehyun carefully. 'You don't want another kid do you?'

'I just want you to be sure before we agree on it. A baby is a big responsibility. We're getting older ourselves. I just want to be sure we're up for it and can handle it'.

Baekhyun got closer to Daehyun and looked in his eyes. 'Dae, I didn't just start thinking about this this weekend. I have been thinking about it for awhile. I want to have another baby with you before it's too late'.

Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's hand and kissed it.

'Alright. If it's what you really want'.

'I do'.

Baekhyun pulled Daehyun to him and kissed him.

'I just hope you want another kid too'.

'I hadn't thought about it. But I want you to be happy'.

Baekhyun smiled and kept kissing him.

Daehyun wasn't going to deny Baekhyun a chance at another child. He enjoyed having a bigger family than what he had. Plus, that meant more for him and Baekhyun. He would be crazy to turn that down.

They made love till they passed out in each other's arms.

 

Jungkook was in bed when Taehyung came in their room. He went over to his bed and laid down. Jungkook looked at him from across the room from his bed.

'Are you okay?'

Taehyung turned to him. 'I'm fine'.

'I'm sorry I upset you. I wasn't expecting you to take the news that way. But I understand why you reacted the way you did'.

'It's fine. Go to sleep'.

'I can't sleep. I'm worried about you'.

Taehyung sighed. 'I told you I'm fine. Now forget about it. We have school tomorrow'.

Jungkook laid back down and tried to fall asleep, but he was still worried that Taehyung was mad at him.

 

The next morning, Jungkook got out of bed and went over to Taehyung to wake him up.

He shook Taehyung and got no response, so he pulled him out of bed.

Taehyung glared at him when he fell on the floor.

'What was that for?'

'We have school, remember?'

Taehyung looked around. 'Why didn't eomma wake us up?'

Jungkook shrugged and pulled Taehyung up.

'I don't know. But let's go eat'.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook made their way into the kitchen. Nobody was up besides them.

'This is weird. It is Monday isn't it?'

'It is'.

Taehyung started to head to his parent's room when BamBam came walking down the hall.

'Where's eomma?' He asked.

'That's what we're trying to figure out'. Taehyung said.

The boys made their way to Daehyun and Baekhyun's room.

Taehyung went to open the door, but Jungkook stopped him.

'Don't just walk in there'.

'They could be in trouble'. Taehyung said. 'Eomma is always up before us'.

BamBam started panicking and pressed his ear to the door. He heard a strange noise coming from inside.

'What's that?'

Taehyung pressed his ear against the door and heard the noise as well. He had heard that noise before.

'I know that noise'.

'What is it?' BamBam asked.

'Eomma must of had a nightmare again. Appa is trying to calm him down by jumping on the bed'.

Jungkook and BamBam looked at Taehyung confused.

'Seriously?' Jungkook asked. 'Who jumps on the bed to calm someone down from a nightmare?'

'That's what appa told me one time when I asked him what that noise was'.

'Eomma!' BamBam shouted and opened the door.

Daehyun and Baekhyun jumped at the sound of the door opening.

Daehyun quickly got off of Baekhyun and covered them with the blanket.

'Eomma!' BamBam yelled again. 'Are you okay?'

'I'm fine. Why?'

'Taehyung said you were having a nightmare'.

'What?'

'Appa told me he jumps on the bed to calm you down whenever you have a nightmare'.

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun confused. 'Why did you tell him that?'

'Would you rather me tell him the truth when he was seven?'

'Truth?' Taehyung said. 

Baekhyun turned back to the boys.

'Look boys, I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine. Now go back into the living room and we'll be out there soon'.

The boys turned around and left. 

Baekhyun turned to Daehyun. 'I thought you locked the door'.

Daehyun shook his head. 'I thought you did'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'That was a close one'.

'Remind me why you want another kid'.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and hit Daehyun's arm.

'Let's go'. 

Baekhyun sat up and started to grab his robe.

'You don't want to finish what we started?' Daehyun asked.

'Forget it. The mood is ruined. We'll continue later'.

 

Baekhyun and Daehyun left their room and made their way to the boys.

Baekhyun went into the kitchen and started making food for the boys.

He gave BamBam his food then went over to Taehyung and Jungkook.

'So what is the truth?' Taehyung asked. 'Why did you lie about you and eomma?'

'Son, you were seven. I couldn't tell you the truth. Besides you had yourself convinced that I was jumping on the bed'.

'I heard the bed!'

'You did. But not in the way you thought'. Daehyun said.

'So what were you doing in there?'

Baekhyun and Daehyun looked at each other.

'You really want to know?' Baekhyun smirked.

Taehyung was starting to question himself as he saw the looks on his parent's faces.

'Yes'.

'Okay'. Baekhyun said. 'You're old enough to know the truth now'.

Baekhyun leaned against the counter and looked at Taehyung and Jungkook.

'I have not been having nightmares. What your father and I do in the bedroom is something every adult does, sometimes teenagers which is why you should know this'.

Baekhyun and Daehyun told Taehyung and Jungkook all about and watched as their faces turned to shock and disgust at the thought of their parents doing something like that with them around.

'It's perfectly normal'. Baekhyun said. 'Especially if you want to have a family some day'.

Daehyun nodded. 'Whoever you choose to be with, it will happen. Even if it's with each other'.

Taehyung looked at his parents confused.

'What do you mean? Me and Jungkook?'

Jungkook didn't say anything. He turned his attention to his lap.

'Son, we're not saying it will happen between you two, but it could be a possibility'.

'Why?'

'Well, you two have been inseparable since you met each other. Never leaving each other's sides, taking care of each other like a couple does'. Baekhyun said. 'Now I know bringing Jungkook to live with us has made it confusing. So I don't know if you two feel the same way about each other, or if you two feel more like brothers now. But just know that if you two decide you have feelings for each other that you are not blood related'.

'I love Jungkook. But not in that way'.

'That's perfectly fine'. Baekhyun said. 'Like we said. You can be with anyone you want. Whether they live here or on another planet. We won't stand in the way'.

Taehyung nodded and headed to his room to get ready for school.

'Are you okay?' Daehyun asked Jungkook when they noticed he was still sitting there.

'Yeah. I'm fine'.

He stood up and made his way to his room.

Taehyung was finishing getting dressed when he walked in. Jungkook headed to his side of the room and started getting ready.

He glanced at Taehyung a few times before watching him leave the room. Jungkook still heard Taehyung's words, 'I love Jungkook, but not in that way', in his head as he finished getting dressed. Those words stung him. He had loved Taehyung since they met. He never had anyone care about him the way Taehyung had. He had hoped that Taehyung could see him as more than a brother or a roommate. But he finally knew how Taehyung felt about it, and it wasn't what he wanted to hear.