Panic

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

'Baek'. Daehyun looked at his husband carefully and held his hands. 'What happened?'

Baekhyun bit his lip and Daehyun suddenly felt a sharp pain in his arm as Baekhyun hit him.

'What do you mean what happened?' Baekhyun yelled. 'Your psycho uncle attacked me and kidnapped the boys'.

Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's arms to keep him from hitting him.

'Why are you hitting me?' Daehyun asked.

'Because, you didn't kill your uncle when I told you to. And now Taehyung and Jungkook are gone!'

Daehyun saw tears forming in Baekhyun's eyes.

'Baek, I promise we'll get the boys back'.

Baekhyun shook his head and pulled out of Daehyun's grip. 

'I swear, Jung Daehyun, if my boys aren't returned safely to me, then I will kill you!'

Baekhyun shoved Daehyun off of him and got off the couch.

'Baek, what are you doing?'

Baekhyun went over to the door and put his shoes on. 'Saving my boys and killing your uncle once and for all'.

Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's arm and pulled him towards him. 'You are not going to look for the boys by yourself. Especially since you're injured'.

'I don't care. I have to get my boys back'. Baekhyun glared at him. 'Jungkook has already had to deal with an evil step father, and Taehyung doesn't even remember what your uncle did to us'.

'Youngjae and I will help find the boys. Don't worry '.

Baekhyun reached over and started hitting Daehyun again. '"Don't worry"? Dae, the boys are too young to be by themselves. Especially with that psycho uncle of yours. Who knows what he's doing to them'.

 Daehyun wanted to comfort Baekhyun, but he knew they had to get the boys back as soon as possible.

 

Daehyun turned to Youngjae. 'Youngjae, go to the prison and find out how my uncle escaped'.

Youngjae nodded. 'Okay. Do you think he had help from someone from the prison?'

'Probably'. Daehyun said. 'If that's the case, find out who helped him and punish them'.

'He did have help'. Baekhyun said, interrupting them.

Daehyun and Youngjae turned to him.

'What?'

'Mr. Jung wasn't alone when he came here. There were two guys with him'.

'Could you recognize these guys if we showed you pictures of them?'  Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'They were wearing masks. I couldn't see their faces'.

Daehyun and Youngjae sighed.

'Do you have any idea where your uncle would take your kids?' Youngjae asked. 'Did he have any vacation spots or private property?'

'I don't know'. Daehyun said. 'The only time he would leave would be on business trips. But I never knew where he stayed'.

'Someone must know'. Baekhyun said. 'We need to find out'.

Youngjae nodded. 'Do you have any pictures of your kids I can show my men so they can search for them?'

Daehyun pulled out his wallet.

'I have a picture of Taehyung'. He said as he handed it to Youngjae.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun. 'Do you have one of Jungkook?'

'No'. Baekhyun shook his head. 'But I'm sure if you find Taehyung, you'll find Jungkook. Those two haven't left each other's sides since they met'.

'Alright '. Youngjae said. 'I'll head back to the prison and let you know what I find'.

Before Youngjae left, he gave Daehyun and Baekhyun his walkie talkie. 'I have another one at the prison I'll contact you from'.

 

Daehyun set the walkie talkie on the table and pulled Baekhyun to him.

'What happened between you and my uncle? Do you know why he came back to this house?'

'I don't'. Baekhyun said as he pulled away from Daehyun and sat down on the couch. 'But I was hanging out with the boys when Jungkook heard a noise at the front door. I went over to the window and saw your uncle with two other men. I grabbed the boys and told them to go hide, and to not come out from their hiding spot no matter what they heard. The boys ran upstairs and hid, then your uncle opened the door and started going through drawers and closets. He saw me in the hallway and we started fighting. It started as a verbal fight then got violent, as you can tell'. Baekhyun showed him his arms.

'As your uncle and I were fighting, the men he was with kept looking around the house. I saw them start to head upstairs to the boys and tried to stop them. They fought me and I landed on the floor and hit my head. Before I passed out, I heard Taehyung and Jungkook screaming'.

Baekhyun put his head in his hands and started crying.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun towards him and hugged him tight.

'I can't lose the boys, Dae'.

'I swear, I'll bring them back to you'.

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun with tears running down his cheeks.

'You don't understand, Dae'.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun confused. 'What?'

'Before your uncle showed up, I told the boys that they had nothing to worry about. That I would protect them no matter what. I promised them that they were safe'.

Baekhyun put his head in his hands again. 'This is my fault. I let them down'.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun to him and kissed the top of his head.

'Don't say that. You didn't know this would happen'.

Daehyun was getting angrier at his uncle as he saw at how broken Baekhyun was. Daehyun knew this was not Baekhyun's fault, it was his. He was going to do whatever he had to to make things right and get their boys back.

 

Daehyun held Baekhyun in his arms and tried to comfort him till he stopped crying and was able to focus on finding the kids again.

Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's hand and led him outside of the house. They started walking around calling the boy's names. They even asked some of the locals if they had see Mr. Jung or their kids. But nobody knew anything.

Daehyun took Baekhyun to the places he thought his uncle might of taken the kids. But no matter how many places they searched, they didn't find Mr. Jung or the kids.

Baekhyun wasn't going to give up till he found Taehyung and Jungkook. He was determined to find them and kill Mr. Jung.

 

Taehyung woke up in a cold and dark room. He stood up and started looking around the room, not recognizing anything. There were no windows, and only one door. So there was very little light for him to see.

He opened his hand and lit up the room using his powers. He was scared being by himself in a strange room.

As Taehyung shined the light in his hand, he saw Jungkook in the corner of the room and went over to him.

'Jungkook?' He shook him. 'Wake Up'.

Jungkook rolled over and opened his eyes. 'Tae?' 

Taehyung nodded. 'Yeah. Get up. We need to find eomma and appa'.

Jungkook looked around and noticed they weren't at the house anymore. 'Where are we?'

'I don't know. But let's get out of here'.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm and followed him, since he still had the light shining in his hand.

 

Taehyung went over to the door and turned the handle, but the door wouldn't budge.

'What do we do?' Jungkook asked getting scared.

'We keep looking for a way out of here'.

Taehyung made the light in his hand brighter so they could see the room better. But they  couldn't find another exit besides the main door.

Jungkook sat in the corner with his knees to his chest. He put his head down and started crying.

Taehyung went over to him and put his arm around him.

Jungkook felt a little comfort from Taehyung's warmth. But he was still scared. He wanted to be back with Daehyun and Baekhyun where it was safe. But he realized, Baekhyun told him he was safe at the house, so how did they end up here away from their parents?

'Eomma said we were safe at the house'. Jungkook shook in Taehyung's arms. 'Did the evil guy get us?'

'I think so. I don't remember much before waking up'. Taehyung said as he rubbed Jungkook's back. 

'Why did eomma lie?'

'I don't know. But we'll find a way out of here'.

 

As Taehyung held Jungkook, he heard footsteps outside the door. There was no place for them to hide as the door opened.

Taehyung looked at the man that walked in the room. He recognized him from the house, but didn't know who he was.

'You're awake'. Mr Jung said as he got closer to the boys.

Taehyung held Jungkook tighter as he felt him shaking in his arms.

'Where's eomma?' Taehyung asked.

'Who?' Mr. Jung asked not understanding Taehyung.

'Eomma'.

Mr. Jung got closer to Taehyung and realized he was asking for Baekhyun.

'We're all family here. I'm your grandfather'. Mr. Jung smiled at Taehyung even though he hated kids.

Taehyung didn't move from his spot and kept asking for Baekhyun. He didn't trust the guy in front of him. Plus he didn't understand the Mato language. He had heard his parents speak it before, but never knew what they were saying.

'Look kid. You really don't want to get on my bad side'. Mr. Jung said. 'Your parents are already on my bad side, and things are not going to end well for them or you if they keep interfering with my plans'.

Taehyung was scared and wouldn't let go of Jungkook. He wanted to get out of there and find his parents.

 

Mr. Jung finally left the room after realizing talking to the boys was pointless.

Taehyung let go of Jungkook and went back to finding a way out of the room. 

Taehyung tried to open the door again, but it still wouldn't budge.

He kept turning the knob and started hitting the door.

As he hit the door, he felt it start to open.

Taehyung thought he and Jungkook were free, but a different man came into the room and blocked his path.

'Keep it down in here'.

Taehyung backed away from the door and went back over to Jungkook.

'Stupid kids'. The man said as he left the room.

 

Taehyung stared at the guy before he left. Something about him seemed familiar. 

As he thought about the two men he saw, he realized he had seen them before. They had taken him from Baekhyun when he was just a baby.

 He remembered seeing the first man yelling at his parents. And the other guy taking him from Baekhyun before they pinned him to the ground.

He didn't know why they took him from Baekhyun again. But he knew he had to do everything he could to get himself and Jungkook out of there, before these men hurt them.