Old encounter

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

Daehyun and Baekhyun made their way to Daehyun's old house when they got off the ship. 

Baekhyun looked at the house, forgetting what it looked like. He had only be inside a couple days before Daehyun moved him out of there to the house he bought away from his parents.

Daehyun lifted the bags and struggled with them. He felt like he had gotten weaker or Baekhyun had just packed too much.

Baekhyun went over to Daehyun and grabbed his bag from him. Then followed him inside the house.

'Does your mom still live here?' Baekhyun asked as they made their way to Daehyun's old bedroom.

'No'. Daehyun set his bag on the floor. 'She left after I arrested my father'.

'Where did she go?'

'I think to a friend's house'.

Baekhyun set his bag next to Daehyun's and grabbed his hand.

'Let's go see your father. I have some things to get off my chest'.

Daehyun didn't argue with his husband. He squeezed Baekhyun's hand and led him out of the house and to the prison.

 

'Tae?' Jungkook said once he heard Daehyun and Baekhyun leave the room.

'Right here'. Taehyung said as he opened Baekhyun's bag.

'Get me out of here!' 

Taehyung opened Daehyun's bag and Jungkook got out of the bag as fast as he could.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook looked around the room panicking.

'What's wrong?' Taehyung asked.

'I have to go to the bathroom. Where is it?'

Taehyung shrugged. 'I don't know. I've never been here'.

Taehyung started helping Jungkook try to find the bathroom. He found it in the corner of the room.

'Over here'.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and led him inside the bathroom. Then he left and started looking around.

He didn't recognize anything in the room and started to head out into the hallway.

Jungkook came up behind him and followed him, not wanting to be alone.

 

They looked inside all the rooms before heading downstairs.

'This place is huge'. Jungkook said. 

They had been in so many rooms and seen a lot of expensive things.

'Why would our parents come here?'

'I don't know'. Taehyung said.

Then he saw pictures on the walls and recognized Daehyun with two other people.

'That's appa!' Taehyung pointed.

Jungkook looked at where Taehyung was pointing and saw Daehyun.

'Do you think he used to live here?'

'Probably '.

'Why do think they came back here?' Jungkook asked.

'I don't know. But let's enjoy this house while they're gone'. Taehyung smiled.

The boys raided the food in the kitchen, they played with some of the items they found in the rooms and started making a mess before falling asleep in Daehyun's bed.

 

At the prison, Daehyun took Baekhyun inside still not liking the idea of Baekhyun wanting to confront his father.

As they went inside, Baekhyun saw all the armed guards that were there as they made their way to Mr. Jung's cell.

Youngjae got up from his desk and went over to them.

'Daehyun, what are you doing here?' He asked.

'My husband wanted to see my father'.

'Why? He's not going anywhere'.

Baekhyun crossed his arms. 'I have some things I need to say to that monster'.

Youngjae looked over at Daehyun who signaled at him to let Baekhyun talk to Mr. Jung.

'Very well. I'll be out here if you need me'.

Youngjae started walking past Daehyun and Baekhyun.

'I'll join you'. Daehyun said. He wanted to give Baekhyun his space as he talked to his father.

 

Baekhyun waited till Daehyun and Youngjae were outside before he made his way to Mr. Jung's cell.

Mr. Jung looked up at Baekhyun and glared at him.

'What the hell are you doing back on my planet? Super power freak'.

Baekhyun glared back at him and didn't say anything. All the hurt and misery Mr. Jung put him through came flooding back to him as he looked at him.

Mr. Jung got closer to the bars and Baekhyun backed up a little bit.

'I asked you a question, freak'.

Baekhyun still didn't say anything. Instead he reached through the bars and punched Mr. Jung as hard as he could.

Mr. Jung stepped back from the bars and looked at Baekhyun shocked.

'You have no right to touch me'.

'You have no right to put me and my family through hell all these years'. Baekhyun said, wanting to hit Mr. Jung again.

'You were never welcome on my planet. But you and Daehyun went behind my back anyway'.

'It's not your planet anymore. You can't do anything while you're locked up'.

Mr. Jung smiled. 'You really think these pathetic bars are going to keep me locked away? You're even more stupid than I thought'.

Baekhyun reached over and punched Mr. Jung again.

Baekhyun noticed the guards start to go over to them and stepped away from the cell.

'What the hell is wrong with you?' Baekhyun yelled. 'You almost killed my family and EXO Planet. You don't deserve to be breathing right now'.

'Why don't you talk to Daehyun about that? It was his decision to put me in here'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'As much of a monster you are, you're still his father. He's not cold hearted like you'.

Mr. Jung smirked. 'I know how to get what I want. I'm not weak like Daehyun is. He's too soft. Which is why he's not my son'.

Baekhyun crossed his arms. 'We know you disowned him a long time ago. But he still sees you as his father'.

Mr. Jung got closer to the bars and eyed Baekhyun carefully. 'I am not Daehyun's father. He is not my kid. Daehyun's real father is dead. Just as he should be'.

'What?' Baekhyun looked at him confused.

'Since I'm locked up in here, you might as well listen to me whether you believe what I say or not'.

Baekhyun didn't say anything, he just kept staring at Mr. Jung.

'Daehyun's real father was my brother. He married Daehyun's mother and those two ran Planet Mato. But I didn't like my brother being in charge, so I did what I had to do and killed my own brother so I could take his place'.

'What about Daehyun's mother?'

'She was upset I killed her husband, but she knew better than to get on my bad side. So she played along with me being her husband and Daehyun's father. In order to rule Planet Mato, I needed to look like a family man like my brother was'.

Baekhyun was so disgusted with what he was hearing. He wanted to kill Mr. Jung right then and there, but he didn't want to stoop to his level.

'What about Daehyun? Why were you attacking us and EXO Planet?'

'Isn't it obvious?' Mr. Jung smiled. 'I wasn't going to do anything to Daehyun till you came around.You put the target on his back. He broke the rules by being with you. I had to get rid of him just like his pathetic father. You and your kids were bonus targets. I have no problem getting rid of your kind'.

Baekhyun glared at him and started shaking from anger. 'You attacked innocent people all because of your hatred for EXO Planet. Just because we have powers doesn't make us freaks. It makes us unique and more powerful than you'.

'I'm not scared of you'. Mr. Jung smirked. 'I will make you pay once I get out of here. Say goodbye to Daehyun, your kids and EXO planet'.

Baekhyun reached through the bars and started choking Mr. Jung.

'Not if I kill you first!' Baekhyun yelled.

Mr. Jung was choking and trying to pry Baekhyun off of him.

The guards came over and pulled Baekhyun away from Mr. Jung.

Youngjae and Daehyun ran inside when they heard yelling and fighting.

 Daehyun went over to Baekhyun who was still trying to attack Mr. Jung.

'Baek. Calm down'.  Daehyun put his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders and looked him in the eyes. 'What happened?'

'Daehyun. I don't care what you have to do to him. But listen to me'. Baekhyun looked at Daehyun carefully. 'You have to kill him'.

'What?'

'I know you don't want to, but it's the only way our family will be free. That thing in the cell is a cold hearted monster. Everyone will be safer if he's dead'.

Daehyun sighed. 'I knew it was a bad idea to bring you here'.

'Dae, please'. Baekhyun grabbed Daehyun's shirt. 'You said you'd do anything for me, right?'

Daehyun nodded. 'I did'.

'Then kill him. I need more than anything to know that you, the kids and EXO Planet are finally safe. We won't have to worry about him anymore '.

'What did he tell you?'

'A lot of terrible things'.

Daehyun felt Baekhyun shaking. He pulled him towards him and tried to calm him down.

'Let's get out of here'.

Daehyun tried to pull Baekhyun out of the prison, but he wouldn't budge. Baekhyun just stood there and kept repeating, 'please, Dae'.

 

Daehyun finally talked Baekhyun into leaving the prison. They sat on a bench outside the building. 

Daehyun put his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders.

'What happened in there?' Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun looked over at Daehyun. 'I don't want to tell you here. Let's go to your house '.

'Alright'. 

Daehyun stood up and grabbed Baekhyun's hand.

'I think Youngjae should hear this too'. Baekhyun said.

'Why?'

'He also runs Planet Mato, right?'

Daehyun nodded. 

'Then, I need to tell him what happened as well'.

'Okay. You can tell both of us at the house'.

'Youngjae's coming to the house?'

Daehyun nodded. 'He's been living there since my parents are gone. It's technically the house the leader of Planet Mato lives in'.

Youngjae met up with Baekhyun and Daehyun and they started making their way back to the house.

 

When they got inside the house, Baekhyun noticed the pictures of Daehyun and his parents. Baekhyun ripped them off the wall and started smashing them.

'Baek!'

Daehyun went over to him and grabbed the picture frame from his hands.

'What the hell has gotten into you?'

Daehyun was concerned about Baekhyun. He had never seen him like this.

'Dae, if you don't kill that monster sitting in that cell, then I will'.

'First, sit down and tell us what happened'.

Baekhyun sighed and sat down on the couch. He looked over and saw food on the cushion next to him.

'Did you eat on the couch today?' Baekhyun looked at Youngjae.

Youngjae shook his head. 'I ate at the prison today. Why?'

'There's food on the couch'.

Baekhyun stood up and noticed more messes on the floor.

'Baek, sit down and tell us what happened'.

'Dae, I think someone's in the house'.

Daehyun looked at him confused. 'Why do you think that?'

'We didn't make this mess. Youngjae couldn't of made this mess if he was at the prison'.

Daehyun and Youngjae got up and started looking around the house.

Youngjae still had his gun on him from the prison and pulled it out.

Baekhyun grabbed Daehyun's arm and followed him around the house.

They searched every room and found nothing till they got to Daehyun's old room. 

They found their bags open and someone asleep in the bed.

Daehyun held Baekhyun back as Youngjae went over to the bed.

Youngjae lifted the covers and found two boys in the bed. He put his gun away and turned to Daehyun and Baekhyun.

'It's kids'.

Daehyun and Baekhyun looked at each other confused and went over to the bed.

Baekhyun looked at the bed in shock when he recognized Taehyung and Jungkook cuddled together.

Baekhyun reached over and shook Taehyung and Jungkook till they woke up.

'Eomma!' Taehyung smiled at Baekhyun. But that smile soon faded when he saw Baekhyun glaring at him with his arms crossed.

'Get over here'. Baekhyun pointed next to him.

Jungkook followed Taehyung and held his hand.

'What the hell are you doing here? I told you you couldn't come here'.

'How did you get here?' Daehyun asked.

'In your bags'. Taehyung looked at the ground.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun. 'That explains why the bags were heavy'.

Baekhyun nodded but still had his arms crossed. 'Why would you two disobey me and sneak a ride here with us?'

'I'm sorry, eomma'. Taehyung said. 'We just wanted to come to Planet Mato with you'.

'I told you you couldn't come with us. Why didn't you listen to me?'

'We just got home, we didn't want to be away from you so soon'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'I'm still not happy about this. But I'm glad you're both okay'.

Baekhyun sat on the bed. The boys got on either side of Baekhyun and hugged him.

Baekhyun put his arms around the boys and kissed the tops of their heads.

'Ready to tell us what happened at the prison, Baek?' Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun nodded and covered the boy's ears with his hands. He didn't want either one to hear what Mr. Jung did.

Baekhyun started telling Youngjae and Daehyun what happened, but realized he needed talk in Mato language for Youngjae.

Daehyun heard Baekhyun using his broken Mato language and told him he could just translate for Youngjae.

Baekhyun nodded and kept telling Daehyun and Youngjae everything that happened between him and Mr. Jung.

Daehyun sat in shock at what Baekhyun was telling him. He told them the man Daehyun thought was his father was actually the one who killed his real father. He also told them the threats Mr. Jung told Baekhyun about killing him and his family.

Daehyun couldn't believe what he was hearing. Everything he knew about his life was a lie.