Next phase

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

Daehyun kept holding Baekhyun in his arms and tried to think of how to get out of this mess they were in. He knew they wouldn't be on Earth if it wasn't for his father getting them into this situation. He wanted to make his father suffer for hurting his family.

Baekhyun was leaning against Daehyun's chest and could tell something wasn't right with him. Baekhyun knew his husband really well. Daehyun was always gentle when he held Baekhyun in his arms. But Baekhyun felt Daehyun crushing him against his chest. It wasn't normal.

Baekhyun pushed away from Daehyun and looked him in the eyes.

'Honey, what's wrong?'

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun and his body relaxed. 'Sorry, I was just thinking about my father. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him'.

'I know'. Baekhyun rubbed Daehyun's arm. 'I hate it just as much as you do. I want to go back home. I don't want us to have to hide who we are'.

'I'll fix this. Don't worry'. 

'What?' Baekhyun looked at Daehyun confused. 'There's no way to fix this. We just have to figure out how to make things work here'.

Daehyun squeezed Baekhyun's hand. 'Baek. I promise you, we will go back to EXO Planet and live the life we always wanted. Being a happy family with no more problems. The kids will be able to use their powers and grow up normally. And we will finally be stress free and have a lot of time to be alone together like we were before the kids came along'.

Baekhyun smiled as Daehyun leaned forward and started kissing his neck. That's all he wanted was to have a happy life with Daehyun and their kids, but everything became so complicated for them for no reason.

'Dae, how can you promise something like that?' Baekhyun asked as he looked Daehyun in the eyes.

Daehyun sighed as he held Baekhyun's hand.

'Baek. This is all my fault and I'm going to make things right no matter what I have to do'.

'Daehyun, this is not your fault. You didn't ask to have an for a father. He is the reason we're here, not you'.

Baekhyun hit Daehyun's chest and looked at him sternly. 'Don't ever blame yourself for this mess again. Got it?'

Daehyun loved seeing Baekhyun like this and smiled. 'Got it'.

'Good. Because I don't want to hear you talking that nonsense again. I love you and would not be with you if this was your fault. You are not your father. You are an amazing, loving, caring husband. And we are in this together no matter what'.

Daehyun nodded. 'But I still want to make things right. I can't let my father get away with this. He needs to be put in his place'.

'So, how are you planning to take down your father? It hasn't helped in the past. He's too powerful'.

Daehyun looked at the ground and bit his lip. 'I'll think of something'.

Baekhyun sighed. He knew Daehyun's intentions were good. But he didn't want anything to happen to Daehyun if he did go back to Mato Planet. Mr. Jung was unpredictable. He didn't want to take a chance of losing Daehyun again. He had already been close to losing him twice. He couldn't handle it again.

 

Just then, the door opened and doctor Seokjin walked in.

'Sorry to interrupt'. He said as he looked at Daehyun and Baekhyun in each other's arms. 'I just came to check on BamBam'.

Baekhyun nodded. He had been so involved with his conversation with Daehyun. He forgot they were at the hospital.

'Tae, come here!' Baekhyun said, when he saw Taehyung was standing next to BamBam's bed. He didn't want him to be in the doctor's way.

Taehyung turned to Baekhyun and went over to him. 

'What's he doing to BamBam?' Taehyung asked.

'He's making sure BamBam is getting better so he can come home with us'. Baekhyun smiled.

'What's wrong with BamBam?'

'That's what the doctor is trying to figure out'.

Baekhyun grabbed Taehyung's hand and led him outside the room.

'Are you hungry? We can go get something'.

Taehyung shook his head. 'Appa fed me before we came'.

'Then let's sit over here while the doctor takes care of BamBam'.

Baekhyun sat down in one of the waiting chairs and Taehyung climbed in his lap. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Taehyung and kissed the top of his head.

'Are you okay, eomma?'

Baekhyun nodded and fake smiled. 'I'm fine. I just want BamBam to get better so we can go home'.

'To EXO Planet?' Taehyung asked excitedly.

Baekhyun's eyes widened and he looked around hoping no one heard Taehyung.

'Shh'. Baekhyun put his finger to Taehyung's lips. 'Taehyung, don't say that'.

'Why not?' Taehyung looked at Baekhyun confused.

'Because, no one can know we are from there. It's a secret. You don't want to ruin the secret do you?'

Taehyung shook his head.

'Good. Then promise me you'll never use your powers in public, and will not mention EXO Planet again. Okay?'

Taehyung still didn't know why Baekhyun wanted him to keep this secret.

Baekhyun could tell Taehyung was confused when he saw the expression on his face.

'Tae, it's very important that you don't tell this secret. You need to trust me and never tell anyone about your powers or EXO Planet. It can cause problems'. Baekhyun looked at Taehyung seriously. 'Can you promise eomma you won't tell?'

Taehyung slowly nodded. 'I promise'.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed Taehyung's cheek. 'Good. I'm going to hold you to that'.

 

Daehyun came and sat next to Baekhyun and grabbed his hand. 

'I've been talking to the doctor'.

Baekhyun looked over at him. 'And? How's BamBam?'

'He's ready to go home with us'.

'Really?' Baekhyun smiled.

Daehyun nodded. 'Doctor said he's gotten over his allergy'.

'What if he has this reaction again?'

Daehyun handed Baekhyun a piece of paper. 'He said we need to get BamBam this prescription and he'll be fine'.

'Good, let's go home'.

Baekhyun stood up and went to get BamBam as Daehyun took care of the paperwork.

 

That night, Baekhyun gave BamBam the medicine Daehyun got from the pharmacy and put him in a new crib. He hoped nothing was going to happen to BamBam this time as he watched him sleep for a few minutes before tucking Taehyung into his bed.

'Let me know if BamBam has any problems sleeping. I'm counting on you as his big brother'.

'I will, eomma'. Taehyung reached his arms out and hugged Baekhyun. 'I love you'.

Baekhyun smiled. 'I love you too'. He kissed Taehyung's forehead then left the room.

 

Daehyun was in bed as Baekhyun went into their room. Baekhyun climbed into bed and cuddled close to Daehyun.

Daehyun put his arm around Baekhyun and kissed the top of his head.

'Are you alright?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'Yeah. I'm glad BamBam is okay and back with us. We can try to make things work again'.

Daehyun could tell something was still bothering Baekhyun.

'Baek. What's wrong?'

Baekhyun looked up at him. 'Nothing. I'm fine'.

'Baek...'

Baekhyun sat up and looked at Daehyun. 'I just want to go back home. I don't think things will work here. I don't think Taehyung will be able to keep our identities secret. I'm worried about BamBam's health. I just want things to go back to the way they were'.

'Baek, I told you I'll try and fix this. Just relax for now. This stress is not good for you'.

'Dae, I don't want you to confront your father by yourself. I can't risk losing you again'.

'Hey'. Daehyun put his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders and looked him in the eyes. 'You will never lose me'.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'You don't know that. Your father is insane. He'll find a way to keep you there permanently and I will never see you again'.

Daehyun saw a couple tears escape Baekhyun's eyes and he wiped them away.

'I found my way to you after my father separated us, and I will do it again. I will always fight for you, Baek. I love you more than anything. Nothing and no one is going to come between us. Okay?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'I love you so much'.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun to him and kissed him. He could taste Baekhyun's tears as they kissed, but he didn't care. All he wanted to do, was to cheer Baekhyun up and show him how much he loved him.

Baekhyun could feel Daehyun meant what he said. He knew Daehyun cared about him more than anything. It was one of the reasons Baekhyun was attracted to him when they met on Planet Mato. They had been through so much since then and still loved each other as much as when they first fell in love.

Baekhyun started to relax as he and Daehyun kept kissing. Daehyun knew how to comfort him, which he loved. They were each other's soulmates. They knew each other inside and out.

Baekhyun tried to keep quiet as soon as Daehyun started making love to him. He realized they were picking up where they left off before Taehyung interrupted them. He hoped they wouldn't get interrupted this time. He needed this stress reliever more than anything.

 

Daehyun and Baekhyun made love for awhile then cuddled with each other after they finished.

'I really needed that'. Baekhyun said as he wrapped his arm around Daehyun's chest.

'I know. I needed it too. We still haven't had our weekend of alone time yet'. Daehyun said as he played with Baekhyun's hair.

'I know. We'll go away soon. I promise'. Baekhyun kissed Daehyun's chest. 'I want to get away just as much as you do'.

'Then pick a weekend'.

'Don't rush me'. Baekhyun smacked Daehyun's arm. 'I have some things to take care of before we can get away'.

'Baek, it's two days. Don't worry about the other stuff for now. You need to get away and forget about your problems for awhile'.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed Daehyun. 'Then let's go this weekend'.

'Really?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'Yeah. The sooner the better'.

Daehyun smiled and kissed Baekhyun passionately. 'Then it's a date. We'll leave early saturday morning'.

'Deal'.

Daehyun kissed him again. 'Shall we have a preview of what's to come?'

Baekhyun smirked. 'We just made love'.

Daehyun shrugged. 'Round two?'

Baekhyun laughed. 'Didn't get enough?'

Daehyun shook his head. 'Never. You're irresistible'.

'So are you'.

Baekhyun smiled and pulled the cover over them and they were soon making love again. 

 

Daehyun pleasured Baekhyun as much as he could. He wanted to make sure Baekhyun was as happy and stress free as he could get. Cause he knew Baekhyun was about to hate him for what he was about to do. But he had to try and go to Planet Mato and fix things before his father tried to do something else to hurt his family. The only way to do that was to go against Baekhyun's wishes and sneak off to Planet Mato as soon as he could so he could end this mess once and for all.