Time alone

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

Daehyun woke up to Taehyung next to him and Bambam laying on top of him. He didn't remember falling asleep on the couch. He tried to sit up without waking the boys.

As he sat up, he felt pain in his neck from sleeping in a weird position. He grabbed the back of his neck and rubbed it.

'Sleep well?' Daehyun heard Baekhyun's voice from the kitchen.

Daehyun looked over and saw Baekhyun smiling at him.

'How long have you been home?' Daehyun asked.

'For awhile, I'm getting ready to leave again'.

'What?' Daehyun looked at his husband surprised. 'You're leaving already?'

Baekhyun went over to him. 'Honey, it's morning. You've been on the couch with the boys all night'.

Daehyun looked at the clock behind Baekhyun. He didn't realize he had been asleep on the couch all night.

'Why didn't you wake me?'

'How could I?' Baekhyun smiled. 'You three looked so cute on the couch. Besides, I wouldn't be able to carry you to our room'.

'I guess not'. Daehyun said as he handed Bambam to Baekhyun.

Daehyun grabbed Taehyung and picked him up.

'So how'd it go while I was gone?' Baekhyun asked as he put Bambam in his crib.

'Better than I thought, but it will take some getting used to taking care of the kids like you do'. Daehyun said after he put Taehyung in his bed.

Baekhyun grabbed Daehyun's hand and took him back to the living room.

'Taking care of the kids is not easy especially with how Taehyung has been acting lately'. Baekhyun said as he sat on the couch.

Daehyun sat next to him. 'He's fine as long as the attention is all on him'. Daehyun sighed.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'I hope he comes around soon and accepts Bambam'.

'We'll keep working on it'. Daehyun said.

Daehyun grabbed his neck again and rubbed it. He didn't realize how painful sleeping on the couch would be.

Daehyun felt Baekhyun pull his hand away from his neck. He started to look at Baekhyun, but Baekhyun turned Daehyun's face away from him and started massaging Daehyun's neck and shoulders.

Daehyun started at how good Baekhyun was at massaging. 'Right there'. Daehyun said when Baekhyun got to the sore spot in his neck.

Baekhyun smiled and leaned forward and kissed Daehyun's cheek.

Daehyun turned towards Baekhyun and kissed his lips. Baekhyun let go of Daehyun's shoulders and wrapped his arms around Daehyun's neck. Baekhyun kissed Daehyun back and pulled him on top of him. Baekhyun had missed being alone with Daehyun, they hardly had any time together anymore because of the kids and working all the time.

Baekhyun pulled at Daehyun's shirt as they kissed passionately.

'Let's go to our room'. Daehyun said as he got off of Baekhyun and took him to their room. 

Baekhyun agreed since he was afraid Taehyung might hear them, or see them.

Baekhyun made sure to lock the door behind them when they got to their room. Then he pulled Daehyun on top of him as he layed down on the bed.

Daehyun's hands roamed Baekhyun's body as he kissed him. It had been so long since he and Baekhyun were able to make love without any interruptions.

Baekhyun was in his work clothes, but he didn't care. He took them off for Daehyun. He'd put them back on later. Right now, Daehyun was more important. He needed Daehyun right now. He wanted what he couldn't have for so long.

Daehyun and Baekhyun tried to be quiet for the kids. It wasn't always easy but they did their best.

 

Daehyun and Baekhyun were cuddling and kissing when they finished, Baekhyun had his head on Daehyun's chest.

'That was amazing'. Baekhyun said as he kissed Daehyun. 'I almost forgot what it was like to feel this way'.

Daehyun rubbed Baekhyun's arm. 'It has been a long time since we made love. It was worth the wait'.

'Wish I didn't have to go to work'. Baekhyun said.

Daehyun rubbed Baekhyun's shoulder. 'I know. It would be nice to get away for a little bit, just the two of us'.

Baekhyun smiled. 'That would be amazing'. He said as he looked at Daehyun. 'I love the kids, but I miss our alone time'. 

'Me too'. Daehyun kissed the top of his head. 'I've kinda forgotten what it was like before the kids came'.

'A lot more peaceful'. Baekhyun sighed. 'A lot more time for just the two of us to do whatever we wanted'. He said as he kissed Daehyun again.

Baekhyun looked at the clock on their nightstand and sighed. 'I gotta go'. He said as he pulled away from Daehyun.

Daehyun looked at his husband as he got out of bed and grabbed his work clothes.

Baekhyun put his work clothes back on and headed to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and saw his hair and makeup was a mess.

As Baekhyun was fixing his makeup, he felt Daehyun put his arms around his waist. Baekhyun smiled and kept fixing the smears from his makeup.

'I guess we should of done this later'. Baekhyun said.

Daehyun kissed the top of Baekhyun's head. 'Why?'

Baekhyun turned to Daehyun and put his arms around his neck. 'Because now you won't let me leave'.

'Why would you want to leave?' Daehyun kissed Baekhyun's neck.

'It's not that I want to leave, I have to leave'. Baekhyun said as he tried to pull away from Daehyun. 'I'll be back later. I promise'. Baekhyun said as he kissed Daehyun.

Daehyun let Baekhyun go so he could finish getting ready for work.

 

Daehyun went to the kitchen and grabbed his coffee Baekhyun had made before their little love session.

Baekhyun came out of their room a few minutes later and kissed him. 'I'll see you later'.

'Alright. I'll be waiting'.

Baekhyun gave him a seductive look as he left.

Daehyun smiled as he drank his coffee. He really wanted to go away with Baekhyun for awhile. He was hoping they would be able to arrange some time alone together. Even if it was just the weekend.

 

Daehyun called Baekhyun's mom to see if she'd be willing to watch the kids if they went away for a weekend. She told him she didn't mind watching the kids for them.

Daehyun texted Baekhyun about going away for the weekend.

'Your mom says she'll watch the kids. Pick a weekend'.

Daehyun heard the notification sound on his phone. He looked at Baekhyun's reply.

'How about next weekend?'

'Why not this weekend? ;)'

'A little anxious there?'

'After this morning, why not?'

'Dae, go calm yourself down. We can wait a another week. It will be worth it ;)'

Daehyun smiled and texted him back. 'Alright. Anything you want babe'.

'Appa...' Daehyun turned off his phone and saw Taehyung behind him rubbing his eyes.

'What is it son?'

'Where's eomma?'

'He's at work, why?'

'I don't feel good'. Taehyung said as he held his stomach.

Daehyun got up and checked Taehyung's forehead. He felt a little warm. He wasn't feeling that way when he put him in his bed.

'Go lay down'. Daehyun said as he took Taehyung to the couch.

Taehyung layed down, but it wasn't helping.

Daehyun went to the bathroom to look for some meds. He found some that would help with Taehyung's symptoms.

He went back to the living room and tried to get Taehyung to take them.

Taehyung turned his head away from Daehyun when he saw what was in his hands.

'Come on son, you're not going to feel better if you don't take this'.

Taehyung moved away from Daehyun. 'It's gross'.

Daehyun sighed. 'Come on Tae, it won't be that bad'.

'No!' Taehyung pushed Daehyun's hand away that had the meds.

'You want to feel better don't you?'

Taehyung nodded.

'Well this is the only thing that will work'. Daehyun kept looking at Taehyung. 'It has super powers...' He said, hoping that would get Taehyung to take them.

Taehyung looked over at Daehyun. 'Really?'

Daehyun nodded. 'You take it and it will help you get stronger'. 

Taehyung was skeptical. Baekhyun had given him that stuff before. He knew it wasn't good.

'You take it then'. Taehyung said.

Daehyun looked at him confused. 'I don't need this. You do'.

Taehyung shook his head. 'You need super powers. I already have them'.

Daehyun sighed. 'This will only take two seconds Tae. You're just making it worse for yourself'. Daehyun tried to give the meds to Taehyung again.

Taehyung got off the couch and went to his room.

 

Daehyun picked up his phone from the table and texted Baekhyun.

'Need help. Tae isn't feeling well and won't take meds'.

Daehyun got a reply not long after he sent the text.

'I can't get him to take his meds either. So I hide it in his food. He can't tell the difference'.

'Ok, I'll try that'.

'Good luck. Hope he feels better'.

 

Daehyun went to the kitchen and grabbed some of Taehyung's food that Baekhyun had made for him. He did what Baekhyun suggested and hid the meds in Taehyung's food.

Daehyun went to Taehyung's room with the food and saw Taehyung was laying on his bed.

'Here son'. Daehyun said as he handed the food to Taehyung.

Taehyung went over and took a bite of the food.

'Maybe this will help you feel better'. Daehyun said as Taehyung kept eating.

He was relieved that Baekhyun was right about Taehyung not noticing the meds in his food.

 

Daehyun heard Bambam crying in his room, he left to go check on him. He fed him and changed him. Then he took Bambam to the living room and started playing with him. 

'Appa...' Taehyung said from behind Daehyun.

Daehyun turned towards him. 'What is it?'

Taehyung didn't say anything, but sat next to Daehyun and put his head on him.

Daehyun smiled and put his arm around Taehyung. 'Shouldn't you be sleeping?'

'I don't want to be by myself'.

Daehyun didn't say anything, he just held Taehyung and tried to comfort him.

'Appa?' Taehyung looked at Daehyun.

'Yes son?'

'What were you and eomma doing this morning?'

Daehyun's eyes got wide. He didn't think Taehyung had heard them.

'Nothing, why?'

'I heard weird noises coming from your room'.

'You were probably just imagining things'.

'But I heard you guys jumping on the bed'.

Daehyun looked at Taehyung. 'You really have a active imagination. We weren't jumping on the bed'.

Taehyung looked at him confused. 'Then what were you doing?'

'Your eomma had a nightmare, so I was comforting him'.

'By jumping on the bed?'

'Yeah...sure...' Daehyun said as he looked away.

'Why was eomma having nightmares?'

'I don't know. Work gives people nightmares'.

'Did work give you nightmares?' Taehyung looked at him worried.

'Yes, all the time'.

'Why work when it gives you nightmares?'

'It's something adults have to do'.

'I don't want to be an adult then'.

Daehyun smiled. 'Me either, but it happened anyway'.

Daehyun kept holding Taehyung close to him till he fell asleep from the meds. Then he took him back to his room and layed him on the bed.

Daehyun went back to the living room with Bambam and played with him till Baekhyun got home.

 

Baekhyun came home later that night. He ran into the house and looked for Daehyun. 

'Dae!' Baekhyun yelled as he looked for Daehyun and the kids.

Daehyun came out of Bambam's room and went over to Baekhyun. He saw Baekhyun sweating and shaking.

'What's wrong?' Daehyun asked.

'There's been an attack downtown'.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun confused. 'Okay...'

'Dae, people are saying the attacker was your father'.

Daehyun's eyes got wide. Why would his father be attacking EXO Planet?