Help

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

Daehyun and Baekhyun had hardly said anything to each other after Baekhyun got off the phone with Mrs. Byun. Daehyun wanted to be there for his husband, but Baekhyun wanted nothing to do with him.

Baekhyun started packing his bag and was getting ready to head back to EXO Planet without Daehyun. He needed time to think things through without Daehyun around.

Daehyun watched as Baekhyun came down the stairs with his bag.

'Where are you going?' Daehyun asked as he went over to Baekhyun.

'None of your business '. Baekhyun glared at him.

'Baek, please stop acting like this'. Daehyun went to pull Baekhyun towards him, but stopped himself. 'I still love you even though you hate me right now'.

'Daehyun, I don't hate you, I hate this situation and need space. But I am mad at you and the only way I could ever forgive you for this, is if you could bring the boys back safely'.

Daehyun sighed as he looked at Baekhyun. He knew that was never going to happen. But he still wanted to at least find the boy's bodies so they could have a proper funeral for them.

'You know you can't bring the boys back, so there is no forgiving you this time'. Baekhyun said as tears started falling down his cheeks. 'It's a shame since you were the love of my life, but now, you completely ruined my life'.

Daehyun reached over and put his hand on Baekhyun's arm.

'Baek, I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better. But I don't want what happened to tear us apart. We still have BamBam to take care of'.

Baekhyun pulled away from Daehyun. 'I'll take care of him'.

'Do you really want to throw away our relationship just like that? What happened to, 'what ever happens we go through it together''?

Daehyun tried to hug Baekhyun, but Baekhyun wouldn't let him.

'Baek, don't do this. I can't live without you, just like you can't live without the kids. I love you too much to let you go like this'.

Baekhyun bit his lip and tried to hold back his tears. 'I'm sorry. But I just feel it's the right thing to do right now'.

Baekhyun went over to Daehyun and took his wedding ring off.

'Maybe I might wear it again, but for now. I don't want it'. Baekhyun said as he handed the ring to Daehyun, but Daehyun refused to take it.

'I don't want it'. Daehyun crossed his arms. 'You're making a big mistake right now cause you're upset. I really don't want you to regret this later'.

Baekhyun sighed and set the ring on the kitchen counter. 'I don't need it as a reminder of what you did to me'.

'Damn it, Baekhyun!' Daehyun yelled. 'I didn't do this, my uncle did. So be mad at him, not me. I love you and have risked my life for you and the boys. And this is how you repay me?'

'You let him live!'

'He's dead now'.

'So are Taehyung and Jungkook!'

'We don't even have proof that what my uncle said was true'. Daehyun said.

'Then where are they?' Baekhyun asked. 'Why didn't Youngjae find them when he found your uncle and his men? What about Taehyung's bloody shirt?'

'Until we find the boys, we don't know for sure what happened. So I still have Youngjae and the guards looking everywhere for them'.

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun carefully. 'If by some miracle, you find the boys alive, I will forgive you. Until then, I'm going back to EXO Planet. So don't try to stop me or follow me'.

Baekhyun picked up his bag and headed towards the door, but stopped when he saw Youngjae walk through the door.

'Why are you doing here?' Daehyun asked. 'Why aren't you with the guards?'

'I was, when I got a call saying someone was looking for you. So I came by to show them where you were'.

Daehyun and Baekhyun looked at each other confused. 'No one knows we're here'.

Youngjae shrugged. 'Well, she doesn't speak Mato, but I was able to understand enough to realize she was asking for you'.

Youngjae let the woman in. Baekhyun couldn't believe it when he saw his mom and BamBam walk through the door.

'Eomma?' Baekhyun went over to her and hugged her. 'What are you doing here?'

'I'm sorry I didn't let you know we were coming, but I've been having trouble with BamBam and couldn't wait for you to come home'.

Baekhyun saw BamBam holding Taehyung's bear tightly. He was red from crying and screaming.

Baekhyun took BamBam from Mrs. Byun and hugged him tight.

'Eom...eom..ma'. Baekhyun kissed his forehead, happy to hug one of his kids.

'Tae!' BamBam handed Baekhyun the bear. 'Tae..Tae'. He pointed outside.

'This is what he's been doing for days'. Mrs. Byun said. 'He starts screaming if I don't go outside and look for Taehyung'.

Baekhyun looked at BamBam carefully. 'Taehyung's not here'. He told BamBam.

'Tae!' BamBam wiggled out of Baekhyun's arms and made his way to the door.

'BamBam, come back here'. Baekhyun said as he followed BamBam.

BamBam had been getting different visions of Taehyung since he arrived on Planet Mato. The visions were stronger and clearer. He saw Taehyung passed out sweating and pale as Jungkook tried to comfort him.

BamBam sensed they were on Planet Mato, but wasn't sure where.

'Tae...help!' BamBam yelled.

Baekhyun picked BamBam up, but he didn't want to be held.

'Help!' BamBam screamed at everyone as he held Taehyung's bear.

'Daehyun'. Youngjae turned to him. 'I don't know much about EXO Planet and their powers. But is it possible your son knows where your other son is?'

Daehyun stood there shocked as he thought about it. 'His power is thunder and lightning. I don't think he knows where Taehyung is'.

'He's acting like he does'. Youngjae said. 'Doesn't hurt to see where he takes us'.

'He's never been here before'. Daehyun said. 'He wouldn't know where to go'.

Baekhyun went over to Daehyun and Youngjae. 'Maybe Youngjae's right. BamBam has never acted like this before. Maybe he has another power we don't know about'.

Daehyun shrugged. 'It's worth a shot. Let's go'.

Baekhyun picked BamBam up and they all headed outside as BamBam pointed in different directions, guiding them on where to go.

 

Jungkook was holding Taehyung's hand as he waited for Jimin to come back with his parents.

Taehyung started groaning from pain.

'Hang on, Tae'. Jungkook said.

'It hurts'.

'Hurry!' Jungkook yelled as he saw Jimin and his parents open the door of the shack.

'What's going on?' Mrs. Park asked.

'My friend. He needs help'.

Mrs. Park went over to Taehyung and put her hand on his forehead.

'He's burning up. Help me get him inside'. She looked at her husband.

Jimin's parents took Taehyung to their house and laid him on the guest bed.

As Mrs. Park tended to Taehyung, Mr. Park went over to Jungkook.

'What are you two doing out here all by yourselves?'

'We got seperated from our parents by bad guys. We escaped and have been walking for days trying to get back to our parents'.

'Where are your parents?'

Jungkook shrugged. 'This is my first time on Planet Mato'.

'Where are you from?'

'Earth'.

'Earth? How did you get here? No one on Earth knows about Planet Mato'.

'My father is from here, my mom is from EXO Planet'.

'Do you have powers?'

Jungkook shook his head. 'They're really my  adoptive parents'.

'What about your friend?'

'He's really their son. He has powers just like his mom'.

'Who were the guys that kidnapped you?'

'I don't know. I haven't seen them before'. Jungkook looked at Mr. Park. 'Can you help us find our parents?'

Mr. Park sighed. 'I can't guarantee anything, but we can try to find your parents'.

'Thank you'.

 

Mrs. Park left Taehyung and went over to her husband and Jungkook.

'Your friend is in pretty bad shape. It would be best if you two stayed here till he gets better'.

'What's wrong with him?' Mr. Park asked.

'Well mostly he's suffering from an infected wound. It also looks like something he ate didn't agree with him'. Mrs. Park turned to Jungkook. 'What have you boys been eating?'

'Mostly berries and some fruit'.

Mrs. Park nodded. 'He must of gotten a hold of some bad berries. But he'll be fine once the infection from his wound is gone'.

Jungkook got worried and looked at Mrs. Park. 'We have to find our parents'.

Mrs. Park kneeled next to Jungkook and put her hand on his shoulder.

'Sweetie, if you boys leave now, your friend isn't going to make it. It will only be a couple days'.

'Okay'.

'Now, come with me and I'll make sure nothing's wrong with you'.

Jungkook nodded and followed Mrs. Park.

 

She checked his temperature and made sure he didn't have any infected wounds like Taehyung.

'You are perfectly fine'. Mrs. Park said. 'But you do need a bath and some food. I'll get you some of Jimin's clothes and make you some food. Okay?'

'Okay '. Jungkook smiled and headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Mrs. Park took Jungkook's dirty clothes and left him some clean clothes of Jimin's.

 

Jungkook left the bathroom after he got cleaned up. He smelled food which made his stomach growl as he headed to the kitchen. He found Jimin and his parents at the table.

'Come eat'. Mrs. Park said.

Jungkook grabbed a seat next to Jimin and started eating.

He was starving and ate most of the food in front of him.

'How long have you boys been by yourselves?' Mrs. Park asked.

'I don't know. It feels like weeks'.

'Who are your parents?' Mr. Park asked. 'If your father used to live here, someone might know where he's staying'.

' My father is Jung Daehyun'. Jungkook said as he finished eating.

'Jung?' Mr. Park asked. 'As in the family that runs Planet Mato?'

'I think so, why?'

'The Jung family are bad people. They made ridiculous rules and forced us to create our own society so we could live in peace'.

Jungkook looked at him confused. 'My dad is not a bad guy. He takes good care of his family'.

'The Jung family didn't start out bad. But once Mrs. Jung married her second husband, everything went down hill'.

'Honey...' Mrs. Park looked at her husband. 'It doesn't matter what the Jung family did to us, we need to get these boys back to their parents'.

Mrs. Park turned to Jungkook. 'What about your mother?'

'My mom is Byun Baekhyun '.

'Byun?' Mrs. Park asked. 'That name sounds familiar'.

'Didn't you used to live near them?' Mr. Park asked.

'Yes, but I don't know if it's his mom'.

Jungkook looked at Mrs. Park. 'You're from EXO Planet?'

'Yes. I moved here to be with my husband'.

'But, why are you here if things are so bad?' Jungkook asked.

'Mr. Jung forbid anybody to leave the planet after his son left. We've been stuck here but made our own society'.

'I wasn't on EXO Planet very long before coming here'. Jungkook said.

'Why is your family here?' Mr. Park asked.

'I don't know'.

The Parks saw how upset Jungkook was getting and tried to cheer him up.

'We'll do what we can to help you and your friend'. Mrs. Park said. 'For now, you can rest or hang out with Jimin'.

Jungkook said he'd go rest. But really he wanted to be with Taehyung.

 

Jungkook got up from the table and went to check on Taehyung. He opened the door to the guest room and went over to the bed.

Taehyung was sleeping and had a bandage on his shoulder.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand. 'Please get better soon'. He said as he climbed on the bed and laid down next to Taehyung. He put his arm around him and held him close as he fell asleep.