Back to normal

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

Jungkook walked down the hall and started making his way to the guest room. Mrs. Park passed by him and stopped him.

'Are you alright?'

Jungkook nodded. 'Yeah. I'm just tired'.

'You just took a nap'.

Jungkook sighed. 'I just want to be alone'.

Mrs. Park kneeled next to him and put her hand on his shoulder. 'Are the boys still not including you?'

Jungkook didn't say anything and looked at the ground.

'I'll go talk to them'. She said as she left Jungkook and went outside.

Jungkook went into the guest room and shut the door.

 

Mrs. Park looked out the window and saw Jimin and Taehyung using their powers. Half the backyard was on fire.

'Boys! Didn't I tell you to stop using your powers?' Mrs. Park put her hands on her hips.

'I'm sorry, eomma'. Jimin went over to her. 'I just wanted to learn how to control my powers so this doesn't happen anymore'. He said as he pointed at the flames behind him.

'I understand that. But I told you to do something that included all three of you. Jungkook doesn't have powers like you do, so he feels left out'.

'Where is Jungkook?' Taehyung asked.

'He's in the guest room'.

Taehyung walked past Mrs. Park and went inside to the guest room to check on Jungkook.

Jungkook heard Taehyung walk in the room. He shut his eyes and pretended he was asleep.

Taehyung laid on the bed next to him and watched him. He put his arm around Jungkook, but Jungkook pulled away and turned over.

'Don't be mad. I was just trying to help Jimin. You're still my best friend'.

Jungkook didn't say anything and stayed still.

Taehyung just laid there and kept Jungkook company even though he didn't want it.

 

Mr. Park pulled up to his house and got out of the car. Daehyun pulled up behind him and turned to Baekhyun.

'Stay here. I'll check this out'.

'No'. Baekhyun glared at him. 'I want to see the boys'. He said as started to open the door.

Daehyun reached over and stopped Baekhyun.

'Baek, we don't know if this guy is really telling the truth. He could work for my uncle. I can't risk losing you too. Youngjae and I will check it out and make sure it's not a trap'.

Baekhyun sighed and sat back in his seat.

'Fine. If the boys are in there, let me know'.

'We will'.

Youngjae nodded and got out of the car. Daehyun followed him and they met up with Mr. Park before going inside the house.

Baekhyun watched till they were out of his sight.

Mrs. Byun reached over and squeezed Baekhyun's shoulder. 'It will be okay. I have a feeling this guy is telling the truth'.

'I hope so. I want my boys back'.

'I know, sweetie. But stop taking your anger out on Daehyun'.

'But it's his fault! If he had killed his uncle sooner we wouldn't be doing this right now'.

'He didn't know this was going to happen. His uncle is unpredictable. His uncle probably planned this all along'.

'Which is why he should of killed him the last time he was here. That was the whole reason he came back here was to take care of his uncle so he couldn't hurt us anymore. But he failed and I lost my boys. I can't forgive him for that'.

'So you want to throw away your relationship over this? Daehyun loves you and the boys. I see how hurt he is when you pull away from him or yell at him. He's hurting just as much as you are, and pushing him away isn't helping things'.

'I'm sorry, but he really let me down this time. I just can't forgive him'.

'Baek, I get you're hurting. This is scary thing for any parent to go through. But Daehyun has never left your side through the bad times with his uncle. He's willing to risk his life for you and the kids. Stop pushing him away. There aren't many guys like him out there. You found an amazing husband and father. Please don't ruin it'.

Baekhyun bit his lip and looked at BamBam.

'Baekhyun, would you really want the kids to find out their father murdered someone? Or would you rather have a loving and caring husband and father who may not be completely perfect, but it always there for you and the kids when you need him?'

Baekhyun didn't know what to say as he thought about what his mother was telling him.

'Tae!' BamBam yelled, snapping Baekhyun out of his thoughts.

He looked at BamBam and saw him pointing out the window at the house.

'Is Taehyung in there?' Baekhyun asked.

'Tae!'

BamBam kept pointing and looked for a way out of the car.

'No, you have to stay here'. Baekhyun said as he pulled BamBam away from the door.

BamBam got mad and started screaming.

Baekhyun tried to hold him but he wouldn't stay still.

'Tae!'

Baekhyun sighed and looked out the window hoping Daehyun would let him know what was going on, but he didn't see anyone.

 

Mrs. Park heard the front door open and saw Mr. Park walk inside with two men behind him.

'Did you find the boys' parents?'

Mr. Park nodded.

Daehyun went over to Mrs. Park. 'I'm Jung Daehyun. Your husband said my sons are here'.

'They are'.

'Where are they?'

'Upstairs in the guest room'.

Daehyun quickly left and made his way upstairs.

'Taehyung? Jungkook?' He called out as he walked down the hall. 

He didn't get a response and got ready to knock on the guest room door when it suddenly opened.

Daehyun looked down and saw Taehyung standing in the doorway.

'Taehyung!' Daehyun smiled as he kneeled in front of him and held his arms out.

'Appa!' Taehyung ran into Daehyun's arms and hugged him tight.

'Are you alright?'

'I'm fine. I thought I would never see you or eomma again'. Taehyung looked behind Daehyun but saw he was alone. 'Where's eomma?'

'He's outside. Where's Jungkook?'

'He's in there'. Taehyung pointed to the guest room.

'Go get him and meet me downstairs'.

Taehyung nodded and went into the guest room. He went over to Jungkook and shook him.

'Get up!'

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and pulled away from him.

'Come on, we're going home'.

Jungkook sat up and ran out of the room. He looked over the railing and saw Daehyun and Youngjae talking to Mr. and Mrs. Park.

Jungkook went down the stairs and ran to Daehyun.

Daehyun smiled and hugged him tight.

'Are you alright?'

'I am now'. He said as he kept hugging Daehyun.

'We better let Baekhyun know your kids are here'. Youngjae said.

Daehyun nodded and went outside to get Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun was still struggling with BamBam screaming when he noticed Daehyun standing outside the house.

Daehyun motioned for Baekhyun to follow him.

Baekhyun didn't hesitate as he grabbed BamBam and left the car. He followed Daehyun inside and looked around.

'Eomma!' Taehyung screamed as he ran to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nearly collapsed at the sight of Taehyung. He handed BamBam to Daehyun and hugged Taehyung tight.

Jungkook went over to Baekhyun and hugged him too.

Baekhyun put his arms around both of the boys and kissed their foreheads.

'Are you okay? I was so worried about you'.

'We're fine, eomma. Mr. and Mrs. Park are very nice'.

Baekhyun stood up and faced Mr. and Mrs. Park.

'Thank you so much for taking my kids in and taking care of them'.

Mrs. Park smiled. 'Of course. They were no trouble at all. I'd want someone to take care of my son, Jimin, if he got separated from us'.

'How long have they been here?'

'A couple days. Taehyung was ill when they showed up, but his wound is gone now'.

Baekhyun looked at my Mrs. Park shocked. 'Wound?'

'He had an infection, but he's fine now'.

'Mrs. Park has powers just like you'. Jungkook said.

Mrs. Park nodded. 'Healing powers'.

'EXO Planet?'

'Yes'.

'They were really lucky to find you'.

Baekhyun held the boys close not wanting to let them go.

'Tae!' BamBam yelled and held his hands out.

Baekhyun smiled as Daehyun handed BamBam to Taehyung.

BamBam put his arms around Taehyung and hugged him

'You know, BamBam helped us find you'. Baekhyun said.

'Really?'

'Yeah. He was worried about you, and did everything he could to help us find you'.

Taehyung looked at BamBam and smiled. 'I'm sorry I was such a jerk to you. I'm glad you're my brother'.

'Tae!' BamBam poked his face and smiled.

Daehyun was happy to see his family back together. He just had to work on him and Baekhyun now. But he would have to talk to him later. Instead he turned to Mr. and Mrs. Park.

'I've never been to this side of Mato'. Daehyun said. 'Why do you live so far away?'

'It's complicated'. Mr. Park said. 'I don't want to get into it in front of the kids'.

'Is it because of my uncle?' Daehyun asked. 'If it is, you don't have to worry anymore. He's dead'.

'It's not your uncle, it's your father'. Mr. Park said. 'He forced us out of the city and we had to build a new society out here since we couldn't leave the planet after you left'.

'I'm sorry. My father and uncle are gone. My friend and I are in charge now. We're trying to rebuild the city and change the rules my uncle made. We want Mato to be a fun and welcoming planet. Not the torture my uncle put everyone through. So you are more than welcome to leave Mato any time you want now'.

Daehyun and Youngjae sat down with Mr. and Mrs. Park and told them their plans for Mato while Baekhyun spent time with the boys before heading back to Daehyun's house.

 

Baekhyun took the boys to the bedroom and got them ready for bed after their long drive.

'I'm still amazed and proud of you for escaping and finding the Park family till we could find you'.

'We really thought we weren't going to see you or appa again'. Taehyung said as he hugged Baekhyun.

'I'm just glad you both are alright. I'm sorry I didn't do a better job of protecting you from those evil guys'.

'I thought you said they wouldn't get us'. Jungkook looked at Baekhyun with sad eyes.

'I didn't think they would take you. But I promise they won't get you again'.

'How do you know?'

'Because they're dead. They can't hurt you anymore'. Baekhyun hugged Jungkook and kissed the top of his head.

Baekhyun felt bad for Jungkook dealing with an abusive step dad and then him getting kidnapped when he was trying to protect him. He really thought he had let him down.

Baekhyun tucked the boys in bed and kissed their foreheads.

'Stay with us, eomma'. Taehyung pouted.

Baekhyun smiled as he got on the bed and sat between them. Baekhyun put his arms around them and held them till they fell asleep.

Daehyun walked by the bedroom and saw Baekhyun with the boys. Baekhyun looked a lot calmer and happier now that the boys were back.

Baekhyun looked over at Daehyun and got off the bed, making sure not to wake up the boys.

Baekhyun went out to the hall and shut the door.

 

Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's arm and turned him towards him.

'We need to talk'.

Baekhyun looked at him and nodded.

Daehyun led him to his old room and shut the door. He then turned to Baekhyun who was sitting on the bed.

Daehyun went over and sat next to him.

'Baek, please stop pushing me away. After everything I've done for you, you shouldn't treat me like this'.

'Daehyun. Do you understand why I'm mad at you?'

'I know I messed up. But we got the boys back. My uncle is dead. We can move on now'.

Baekhyun sighed and bit his lip. 'I don't want to be mad at you, I know what you've done for me and the boys and I appreciate that. I just can't keep dealing with this drama with your uncle and his men. We almost lost the boys forever'.

'I know. I can't take away what happened. But at least we brought the boys home. They're fine, I want us to be too'.

Daehyun reached over and put his hand on top of Baekhyun's.

'Please forgive me, Baek. I can't stand to see you upset like this. I don't know what else to do to make you happy again'.

Baekhyun turned his hand over and intertwined his fingers with Daehyun's.

'You don't have to do anything. I told you I would forgive you if you found the boys, and you did'.

'I still feel like you're upset though'.

'I am still upset you let your uncle live so he was able to kidnap our boys. But as long as he's really out of our lives now, I want to move on with you and the boys. They don't need parents who are mad at each other'.

Daehyun smiled. 'You know I love you and the boys more than anything. I'd die without you in my life'.

Baekhyun put his hands on Daehyun's cheeks and kissed him. 'You can't die, because I'm not going anywhere. Even with what your uncle did to us, I still love you and want to be with you. You're the best husband and father I could ever ask for'.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun towards him and kissed him.

'So, does that mean you'll take this back?'

Baekhyun looked down and saw his wedding ring in Daehyun's hand.

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. He held his hand out so Daehyun could put the ring on his finger.

Daehyun slid Baekhyun's wedding ring on his finger then kissed him passionately.

'I love you, Baek'.

'I love you, Dae. I'm sorry for getting so upset with you'.

'I get it. But I hope it doesn't happen again'.

'Don't piss me off and you won't have to worry'.

'I'll try not to'.

Baekhyun pulled Daehyun's shirt and pulled him towards him. He wrapped his arms around Daehyun's neck and kissed him.

Daehyun kissed him back and got on top of him.

They kissed for awhile, enjoying being close to each other again.

Before they knew it, their clothes were on the floor and they made love till they fell asleep in each other's arms.