A huge mess

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

It had been a couple days, and Taehyung and Jungkook were still locked in the room. They weren't able to find another exit besides the main door.

'I'm hungry'. Jungkook said as he cuddled in Taehyung's arms.

'Me too'.

Mr. Jung had barely given Jungkook and Taehyung food the whole time they were there.

The boy's stomachs were growling as Taehyung kept thinking of a way to get out of there. He looked at Jungkook and saw how weak he was getting. It was like he was giving up on everything.

Taehyung stood up and went over to the door and started hitting it, trying to get the guard's attention.

'Stop!' Jungkook said. 'The evil men will come in here'.

But Taehyung ignored him and kept banging on the door till it opened.

The guard looked at the boys in frustration.

'I told you brats to keep it quiet in here'.

Taehyung backed away from him. 'We're hungry'.

'Speak Mato or leave me alone. I have better things to deal with than worrying about you'.

Taehyung looked behind the guard and saw the door was wide open. He tried to make his way to the door, but the guard grabbed him.

Jungkook coward in the corner more as Taehyung struggled with the guard.

'Let go of me!' Taehyung screamed.

The guard ignored him and tried to shove him back in the room.

Taehyung reached down and started biting the guard's hand as hard as he could.

The guard started screaming in pain, and started hitting Taehyung to try and get him off of him.

Taehyung let go of the guard's hand long enough to yell at Jungkook.

'Run!' Was all he said before he started biting the guard's hand again.

Jungkook stood up and tried to avoid the guard as he made his way to the door. He looked back at Taehyung who was still fighting with the guard.

'Taehyung!'

Taehyung let go of the guard and ran over to Jungkook. He turned back to the room and shut the door behind them hoping it would slow the guard down.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and they started making their way down the hall. They had no idea where they were going, but knew they had to get out of there before they were caught.

'Stop right there!' Came a voice from the other side of the hall.

Taehyung and Jungkook froze in their tracks as another guard came towards them.

'What are you doing out here?'

Taehyung pulled Jungkook down another hallway and they kept running till they reached a window.

Taehyung tried to lift it, but was struggling.

'Help me'. He looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook pushed on the window, and it started opening.

'Hurry!' Taehyung said as he helped Jungkook climb through.

Taehyung started climbing through the window and suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder trying to pull him back inside.

 Jungkook started screaming and grabbed Taehyung.

Taehyung reached behind him and started hitting the guard and tried to bite him.

The guard kept pulling on Taehyung's shirt, but Taehyung felt his shirt rip and he was able to get through the window to Jungkook.

The guard fell back from the window and realized he only had a piece of Taehyung's shirt. He yelled in anger as he went back over to the window and saw Jungkook and Taehyung running away.

'What is going on out here?' Mr. Jung asked, coming out of his office.

He looked at the two guards. One of them grabbing his bleeding hand, the other holding a piece of Taehyung's shirt.

'Sorry, sir. The kids...they escaped '.

'What?' Mr. Jung yelled. 'They're kids. How could they escape two armed adults?'

Mr. Jung reached over and hit them. 'Bring those brats back here. They'll ruin everything'.

'Yes, sir'.

The men left the building and started searching for Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook ran as fast as they could, but it wasn't easy with their empty stomachs.

Taehyung looked around and realized they were in the middle of nowhere. There wasn't a single building in sight except for the one they just escaped from.

Jungkook fell to the ground and grabbed his stomach.

'I can't go any further'.

Taehyung sighed and sat next to Jungkook. 'There's nothing to eat out here'.

'There must be something'.

Taehyung put his hands in his lap and felt something in his pocket. He reached inside and found some candy from the house. He had forgotten he stuck it in his pockets for later.

'Here'. He handed a couple pieces to Jungkook. 'I know it's not much. But it's something'.

Jungkook took the candy from him and ate them. It tasted good, but he's stomach wanted more.

As the boys rested for a few minutes, they heard the guards coming in their direction.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and they started running again.

 

Jungkook saw a ditch ahead of them and pulled Taehyung to it. It wasn't the best cover, but it would help for now.

They crawled in the ditch and hid till they heard the guard's voices disappear in the other direction.

The boys climbed out of the ditch and kept walking, not knowing where they were going. Daehyun and Baekhyun could be anywhere. They had to find their parents or find some citizens to help them get back to their parents. But right now they were all alone.

 

As the boys kept walking, Taehyung had found some berries and fruit on some of the plants. He pulled them off and handed some to Jungkook.

Jungkook took the food from him and devoured it. His stomach started feeling better as they kept walking.

 

A few hours later, the boys were too tired to go any further. They decided to rest and keep searching for their parents in the morning.

They leaned against a tree and cuddled each other for warmth. They didn't have a blanket, but Jungkook had a jacket. He took it off and they tried to use it as a blanket.

Jungkook used Taehyung's shoulder as a pillow as he started falling asleep. Taehyung held him close and tried to keep him warm. He soon fell asleep with head on top of Jungkook's.

 

Baekhyun sat at the kitchen counter, not being able to sleep. He and Daehyun stopped looking for the boys when it got dark.

Baekhyun couldn't stop worrying about Taehyung and Jungkook. He couldn't imagine how scared they must be. He didn't want to think of the horrible things Mr. Jung could be doing to them.

'Hey'.

Baekhyun looked up and saw Daehyun standing in the doorway.

'Come back to bed'.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'I can't sleep '.

Daehyun went over to Baekhyun and put his arms around him.

'You need your rest so we can keep looking for the boys'.

Baekhyun reached up and squeezed Daehyun's arm.

'I can't sleep, knowing the boys are helpless and alone'.

'We'll keep searching for them'. Daehyun said as he rubbed Baekhyun's back. 'The boys know we're still here for them'.

'We need to go back out there'.

'We'll keep looking in the morning'. Daehyun took Baekhyun's hands and tried to take him back to bed.

'Besides, Youngjae has people out there right now looking for them. He'll let us know if he found anything'.

Baekhyun sighed and followed Daehyun back up to the bedroom. He knew he wasn't going to be able to go to sleep. Taehyung and Jungkook were all he could think about.

 

As, Daehyun and Baekhyun made their way to the bedroom, they heard the walkie talkie Youngjae left them going off.

'Daehyun?' Came Youngjae's voice. 'You there? I have some news'.

Daehyun went over and grabbed the walkie talkie.

'I'm here. What's going on?'

'We found your uncle and the two guards he was with'.

'Where?'

'They were found in an abandoned building, in the middle of nowhere, about 5 hours away from here'.

Baekhyun went over to Daehyun and grabbed his arm. 'What about Taehyung and Jungkook?'

Daehyun held Baekhyun's hand as he asked Youngjae. 'What about our kids?'

There was silence before Youngjae answered. 'I'm sorry, Daehyun, we didn't find them in the building'.

Baekhyun's heart sank at hearing the news. He let go of Daehyun and sat on the bed.

'How could the boys not be there?' Daehyun asked.

'We looked everywhere for them, but we couldn't find them. I promise we'll keep looking for them'.

'Where is my uncle now?'

'We brought him back to the prison'.

'Baekhyun and I will be there to talk to him'.

Daehyun put the walkie talkie down and turned to Baekhyun. 'Let's go'.

Baekhyun didn't hesitate as he followed Daehyun out of the house.

 

Baekhyun and Daehyun made their way to the prison and found Youngjae standing outside one of the rooms.

'Where is he?' Daehyun asked.

'He's in here'. Youngjae pointed to the door behind him. 'The two men that helped him are across the hall. We're trying to get them to tell us where your kids are, but they're not saying anything'.

Daehyun put his hand on Youngjae's shoulder and moved him out of the way. Daehyun told Baekhyun to stay with Youngjae as he opened the door.

He walked in the room and saw his uncle handcuffed to the chair he was sitting in. 

Mr. Jung gave him a smug look as Daehyun made his way over to him.

'Where are my kids?' Daehyun asked.

'I don't have them'.

'You attacked my husband and kidnapped our boys'.

Mr. Jung smirked. 'Your husband must of hit his head harder than he thought. I didn't take your brats. I don't know where they are'.

Daehyun reached forward and grabbed Mr. Jung's shirt. 'Where are they?'

'If you didn't find them in the building, then I didn't have them'.

'Stop lying!'

'I'm not'. Mr. Jung glared at Daehyun. 

'Our kids wouldn't of disappeared on their own. You know what happened to them, and you're going to pay'.

Mr. Jung rolled his eyes. 'You're always threatening me, but you never do anything. You're just as weak as your father'.

Daehyun let go of Mr. Jung's shirt and punched him as hard as he could.

'My father was a better man than you'll ever be. I'd rather be like him than cold heartless murderer like you. Now tell me where our kids are!'

Mr. Jung still wouldn't say anything, and it pissed Daehyun off even more.

Baekhyun watched as Daehyun tried to beat the answers out of Mr. Jung. Baekhyun wanted to kill him, but knew they needed him alive till they found Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

'Sir'. One of Youngjae's guards said, as he went over to Youngjae and Baekhyun.

'What is it?' Youngjae asked. 'Did you get any answers out of the other two men?'

'No, they still won't talk. But we found this in one of their pockets'.

He handed Youngjae a small piece of torn fabric.

'What's this?' Youngjae asked.

Baekhyun looked at the fabric and recognized it. He took it from Youngjae and examined it closely.

'This is a piece of Taehyung's shirt'.

Youngjae's eyes got wide and he put his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. 'Are you sure?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'I'm positive. This was the shirt he was wearing the day he and Jungkook were kidnapped'.

Youngjae turned to the guard. 'Do whatever you have to to get those men to tell us where  the kids are'. 

'Yes, sir'. He said as he walked away.

Baekhyun held the fabric tightly in his hands and examined it. His heart dropped when he noticed red spots on it.

'No'.

'What is it?' Youngjae asked.

Baekhyun showed Youngjae the red spots on the fabric.

'Wait here'. Youngjae said as he went to get Daehyun.

Daehyun made his way out into the hallway and looked at Baekhyun.

'What's going on?'

Baekhyun handed Daehyun the torn fabric. 'They found this on one of the men that helped your uncle'.

Daehyun looked it, then back at Baekhyun.

'It's Taehyung's'. Baekhyun said. 'And there's blood on it'.

Baekhyun started crying as he looked at the fabric.

Daehyun put his hand on Baekhyun's cheek and started wiping his tears away.

'Get your uncle to tell us where the boys are'. Baekhyun said pulling away from Daehyun.

 

Daehyun nodded and went back in the room with the fabric from Taehyung's shirt.

Daehyun grabbed his uncle again and showed him the piece of fabric.

'Where are the kids?' Daehyun yelled. 

'I keep telling you, I don't know'.

Daehyun glared at him and grabbed his shirt. 'This was found on one of your men. It belongs to my son. So start talking'.

'That could belong to anyone'. Mr. Jung said.

'My husband confirmed that it is a piece of one of my son's shirts. Why would one of your men have it?'

'Must of gotten it from the house'. Mr. Jung shrugged.

'Why did you take our kids?' Daehyun yelled.

'I don't have them'.

'Stop lying and tell us where they are'.

Mr. Jung smirked as he noticed blood on the fabric. He looked at Daehyun and said one word, 'Dead'.

Daehyun froze and stepped away from his uncle.

'That's why you didn't find them. My men got rid of your annoying brats'.

Daehyun dropped the fabric and jumped on his uncle and started punching him.

'First my father, now my kids?'

'You and your husband are next'. Mr. Jung said between Daehyun's punches. 'I told you not to mess with me. Now you see what happens when you don't listen to me'.

Daehyun kept punching his uncle as Youngjae ran into the room and tried to pull him away from Mr. Jung.

'Enough, Daehyun'. He said.

Daehyun pulled out of Youngjae's grip and turned to him.

'He is not going to get away with this'. Daehyun glared at him.

'Of course not'. Youngjae said. 'We'll take care of it'.

Daehyun got in Youngjae's face. 'He dies today. That's final'.

Youngjae nodded.

'He doesn't deserve to live anymore after hurting my father and kids'.

'We'll take care of it right now'. He said as he grabbed Mr. Jung and led him out of the room.

 

Daehyun went into the hallway and found Baekhyun curled in a ball crying uncontrollably.

Daehyun went over to him and put his arm around him, but Baekhyun pushed his arm away.

'Don't touch me'.

'Baek, I'm sorry. They're my kids too'.

Baekhyun glared at him with red, watery eyes. 'Instead of killing your uncle when I told you to, you let him escape and kill our kids!' Baekhyun started hitting Daehyun as hard as he could.

'All I have left of Taehyung is a bloody piece of his shirt!' Baekhyun said as he kept hitting Daehyun.

'I hate you, Daehyun! You got my boys killed!'

Baekhyun stood up and ran out of the prison leaving Daehyun alone in the hallway.