Home

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

Everyone got out of the ship once it landed on EXO Planet. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand as he looked around.

He saw people walking around in bright, shiny clothes using their powers. He still hated he didn't have powers, but was still fascinated by what he saw.

'Let's go boys'. Baekhyun said as he grabbed Taehyung's other hand. 

They walked to Mrs. Byun's house and went inside. 

Mrs. Byun went to her room and started unpacking.

Baekhyun took the boys in the kitchen and tried to make food for them. He opened the fridge and the cabinets and realized some of the food was out of date. He didn't realize they had been on Earth that long.

'What's wrong, Eomma?' Taehyung asked as he watched Baekhyun look for something to eat.

'Nothing's wrong, sweetie'.

'Then where is the food? We're hungry'. Taehyung gave Baekhyun his sad puppy eyes.

Baekhyun sighed and gave him a small smile. 'I know. I'll get you some food. But not from here'.

'Why not?'

Baekhyun kneeled next to the boys. 'Because we were on Earth so long, there's no food here'.

Taehyung's eyes got wide. 'No food? What do we do?' He looked at Jungkook then at Baekhyun. 'We'll die!'

Baekhyun suddenly felt Taehyung grab his shirt. Baekhyun looked at Taehyung carefully and pulled his hands off of him. 'Tae baby, I'm not going to let you starve and die. I'll get you some food'.

Taehyung looked at Baekhyun then grabbed his stomach and pretended to pass out from the hunger pains. 

Baekhyun sighed. 'Taehyung stop. You're as bad as your father when it comes to food'.

But Taehyung didn't move. Baekhyun shook him and started tickling him.

Taehyung started laughing and the lights started flickering.

Baekhyun smiled at him. 'See, you're fine'.

The lights stopped flickering as Taehyung looked at Baekhyun. 'I'm still hungry though'.

 'I know. I'll find something '.

Baekhyun stood up and left the kitchen. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused. 'Why is eomma going in there? The food's in here '.

Jungkook shrugged and watched as Taehyung went after Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun went to look for Daehyun in the bedroom. He found him unpacking the bags.

'Dae'.

Daehyun turned around and went over to him. 'What is it?'

'There's no food here. We need to take the boys out to eat before Taehyung "dies"'

Daehyun looked as Baekhyun confused. 'Why would Taehyung die?'

Baekhyun shrugged. 'Go ask him yourself. He's in the kitchen pretending he's dying from hunger pains'.

Daehyun smiled. 'Well food is very important in this family. Can't let him live with those pains for too long. He might just die'.

Baekhyun crossed his arms. 'Like you do whenever you're not fed on time?'

'You know me, I've got to have my food'.

Baekhyun nodded. 'I do. Taehyung has picked that up from you'.

'What can I say, like father like son'.

'You got that right. He didn't get it from me'.

'You love food too'. Daehyun smiled.

'Not like you and Taehyung do'. Baekhyun put his hands on his hips. 'I bet you anything, if you weren't married to me, you'd be married to your food'.

Daehyun went over to Baekhyun and put his arms around his waist.

'You think I love food more than you?'

'If only you could see the way you look at your food when you eat. You always seem like you're in love with every dish in front of you. You don't look at me the same way you look at food'. Baekhyun playfully shoved Daehyun away.

'I can't help it. Food is amazing. Especially when it's made by the most handsome man ever'.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 'At least I know if you ever have an affair, it won't be with another person, it'll be with your food'.

Daehyun smiled and pulled Baekhyun to him. 'You know no food could ever compare to  you'.

Baekhyun brushed the hair out of Daehyun's eyes and kissed him.

'Good to know. Now let's go feed the boys and continue this later'.

Daehyun nodded and took Baekhyun's hand and led him towards the kitchen.

As they made their way out in the hall, they ran into Taehyung.

'What are you doing out here?' Baekhyun asked.

'I came to see why you went to find food here instead of in the kitchen.

Baekhyun smiled. 'I went to get your father. We're going out to eat'.

Taehyung smiled his rectangular smile and got excited as he went to get Jungkook.

Baekhyun watched Taehyung as he went to the kitchen.

'He sure got over his hunger pains fast'.

 

Baekhyun and Daehyun took the boys and Mrs. Byun out to eat at one of Taehyung's favorite restaurants.

Taehyung liked it since it had his favorite foods and a place to play with other kids.

Taehyung ate all his food then grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him to go play.

Jungkook was surprised how many similar things were on EXO Planet that were on Earth. They just put their own spin on things on EXO Planet.

He watched as kids used their powers to make the playground more exciting. By adding fire to some toys, or freezing kids to get to the head of the line for the slide. One kid even used wind to make the swings go higher.

Jungkook saw how friendly Taehyung was with a lot of the kids since he knew some of them before meeting him.

Jungkook tried to keep up with Taehyung, but some of the kids noticed Jungkook wasn't using any powers.

'What are your powers?' One kid asked.

Jungkook looked at him and then at the ground. 'I...uhh'.

'What can you do?'

Jungkook started backing up, feeling like he was back in the classroom with the bullies.

Taehyung went over to Jungkook and the kid.

'He doesn't have powers '. Taehyung said.

'Really? Why not?'

'He wasn't born here. But he's still my friend'.

Jungkook smiled from behind Taehyung.

The kid nodded and invited Jungkook to play with him.

Jungkook was surprised the kids didn't care he didn't have powers. He realized Taehyung was right about the kids being nicer on EXO Planet.

 

Baekhyun finished feeding BamBam and held him as Daehyun kept eating. 

Baekhyun shook his head as Daehyun kept shoving food in his mouth.

'I swear. You act like you haven't eaten in weeks'.

Daehyun smiled. 'I forgot how good the food is on EXO Planet'.

Baekhyun got up and went to the bathroom to change BamBam. While he was in there, he ran into some people he knew. He smiled at them and tried to talk to them, but they turned away from him and started whispering to each other.

Baekhyun finished changing BamBam then made his was back to his mom and Daehyun. As he walked over to him, he kept seeing people looking at him and whispering.

'What is it, Baek?' Daehyun asked when he saw the upset and confused look on his face.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'Nothing'.

'You sure?'

'Yeah'. Baekhyun nodded. 'Let's go'.

'I'm still eating'.

'I don't care. Let's go'.

Daehyun stood up and grabbed Baekhyun's arm. He knew something was wrong and hated Baekhyun wasn't telling him what was going on.

'Baek, what's going on?'

Baekhyun pulled away from Daehyun and went to get Taehyung and Jungkook.

'Let's go boys'.

'Aww'. They both said in unison. 'We want to keep playing'.

'You can play at home'.

The boys sighed, but followed Baekhyun.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook went to play when they got back home. Baekhyun put BamBam down for a nap and went to his room.

Daehyun followed Baekhyun and shut the door behind him.

He went over to Baekhyun and put his hand on his shoulder.

'Baek, we're home now. Talk to me'.

Baekhyun sighed and sat down on the bed. 'I told you it's nothing'.

'I don't believe you'. Daehyun said as he sat next to Baekhyun. 'You were fine before you went to change BamBam. What happened in the bathroom?'

'I ran into some people I knew. I tried to talk to them, but they blew me off. They gave me weird looks and started whispering to each other'.

'Why would they do that?'

Baekhyun shrugged. 'That's what I'm trying to figure out. No one has treated me like that on EXO Planet'.

Daehyun squeezed Baekhyun's hand. 'Maybe they weren't expecting to see you and were surprised you were back'.

'They looked like they didn't want me there'.

Daehyun put his arm around Baekhyun.

'You sure you weren't imagining things?'

Baekhyun pulled away from Daehyun and glared at him.

'I know what I saw, Daehyun!'

Baekhyun stood up and crossed his arms. 'I think they're still mad about the situation with your father'.

'But, Baek, that wasn't your fault. They shouldn't hate you for that'.

'You said you mended things with EXO Planet'.

'I mended things with the leaders of EXO Planet so we could come back here. I didn't talk to all the citizens. They're probably still confused about what happened and only know what they saw on tv'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'I was hoping that there wouldn't be any more problems now that we're back on EXO Planet'.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun towards him and kissed his forehead. 'Would you rather go back to Planet Mato where Youngjae and I are in charge?'

Baekhyun shook his head. 'I don't want to be on the same planet as your psychotic father'.

'Just tell me what you want to do, and we'll do it'. Daehyun said as he caressed Baekhyun's cheek. 'I want you and the boys to be happy'.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed him. 'Make a planet with no drama. Can you do that?'

'I would if I could. A planet with just you, me and the boys. It would be perfect'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'But it will never happen'.

'We can go to Planet Mato and I can figure out another place to send my father'.

Baekhyun kissed him. 'It's okay, Dae. We'll try and make it work here for now'.

'You sure?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'But, can you do me a favor?'

'Anything, babe'.

'I want to see your father'.

Daehyun pulled away from him. 'What?'

'I want to see your father'. Baekhyun repeated.

'I heard you the first time'. Daehyun said. 'But why?'

'I want to see how secure the prison is that he's in'.

'Baek, I promise he's not going anywhere'.

'Prove it'.

 

In the living room, Taehyung, Jungkook and BamBam were playing. BamBam was starting to walk and tried to keep up with Taehyung and Jungkook.

'Thanks for helping me today with the other kids'. Jungkook said as he gave BamBam a toy.

'I told you I'd be there for you'.

Jungkook nodded. 'I appreciate it. But you were right about the kids being nicer here'.

'Yeah, there's other people here that don't have powers, so they're used to it'. Taehyung looked at Jungkook as he played with BamBam.

'Are you feeling better about being on EXO Planet?' Taehyung asked.

'Yeah'. Jungkook nodded. 'I think it's better than Earth. Plus I get to be with you'. Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung smiled and heard Baekhyun and Daehyun come in the living room with bags.

'Where are you going?' Taehyung asked.

'We're going a trip for a couple days'. Daehyun said.

'But we just got home'. Taehyung looked at his parents confused.

Baekhyun went over to him. 'We won't be gone long. We just have something we need to take care of on Planet Mato'.

Taehyung's eyes got wide. 'Planet Mato? Appa doesn't live there anymore'.

'Yes, but we just need to check on something there'.

'I want to come too!' Taehyung said as he grabbed Baekhyun's leg.

'Taehyung, get off of me. You're not going'.

Taehyung looked up at Baekhyun and pouted. 'Please, eomma? I don't remember what Planet Mato looks like. Plus, I'm sure Jungkook wants to see where appa is from'.

Baekhyun reached down and tried to pull Taehyung off his leg. 'Taehyung, this is not a vacation to play around, this is a business trip. No kids allowed'.

'But, eomma...'

'No buts'.

Baekhyun crossed his arms and before he knew it, the lights started flickering and the appliances .

'Taehyung, stop!' Baekhyun yelled. 'You're too old for these temper tantrums. Now your father and I are leaving and you're staying with halmeoni, understood?'

Taehyung nodded slowly. 'Yes, eomma'.

Baekhyun pried Taehyung off his leg and kissed the top of his head. 'We'll be back before you know it'.

Taehyung sighed and watched as Baekhyun and Daehyun left the house. 

After they left, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him outside the house. Taehyung saw his parents stop at the end of the street and wait for a cab.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook with him and motioned for him to be quiet as Taehyung carefully ped Daehyun's bag.

He motioned for Jungkook to get inside. 

Jungkook was hesitant, but carefully crawled in the bag and Taehyung zipped the zipper leaving Jungkook a hole to breathe through.

Taehyung looked at his parents who were frustrated waiting for the cab.

'Where is the cab, Dae?'

'It should be here by now '.

Taehyung opened Baekhyun's bag and crawled inside and closed it behind him.

Not long after he got inside the bag, he felt the bag being picked up and carried off. Taehyung smiled to himself, even though he knew he was going to get in trouble for not listening to Baekhyun.

'What the hell is in this bag?' Daehyun asked as he picked up Baekhyun's bag. 

'Just the essentials'.

'We're only going for a short time'.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and grabbed the bag from Daehyun.

'I'll carry it'.

Baekhyun felt the bag was kind of heavy. He didn't think he had put that much stuff in it. But ignored it as he and Daehyun got into the cab and headed for Planet Mato.