Prove It (Sehun)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’ve always been close with your bestfriend, maybe even a bit over protective. But something about seeing him hit on a girl really irked you. Maybe it was the fear of him pushing you aside for some relationship that wouldn’t last very long. You knew him all too well; he wasn’t the type to be committed.

 

The music vibrated the wall you were leaned against as you glared at Jongin flirting with a girl. It made your blood boil. You felt your phone vibrate and immediately whipped it out to read the text.

 

Quit staring. It’s rude.

 

You scoffed and scanned the room for the culprit. Your eyes locked with Sehun’s.

 

Come over here and make me.

 

As if it was an actual invitation, Sehun sauntered over and bumped shoulders with you.

 

“What are you pouting about?” He asked looking into his cup.

 

“I’m not pouting.” You snapped in spite.

 

“Well, you’ve been standing over here for the past 20 minutes killing that girl with your stare…” He looked down at you, “Wait a minute. Are you jealous?”

 

“What? No! Don’t be stupid.” You spoke a bit too quickly.

 

“Follow me.” He nodded his head to the stairs.

 

He led you into the hall where it was more peaceful and then stared at you.

 

“What?” You looked around trying to figure out what he was doing.

 

“Waiting on you to admit that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter