Better Grip (Chanyeol)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol.” You whined, looking up at his arm stretched above your head.

“What?” He had a playful grin on his face.

“Give me back my phone, you freakin breadstick!” You jumped to grab it from his hand.

“You’re supposed to be studying!”

“I was just taking a small break. My brain is fried.”

“Fine,” He handed it over with a pout, “I just wanted attention.”

“Why didn’t you just say so?!” You yelled, slapping his shoulder. His eyes jokingly glared at you before he snatched your phone again and ran down the hall.

“Goddamn it, Chanyeol!” You chased after him and turned the corner, running right into his chest and stumbling backwards.

“You need to get that blood flowing.” His stupid grin was back on his face.

“I have a better idea for that.” You said as your hands rubbed up his chest and around his neck. He looked smug and pulled you closer with his hands on your waist. Before he could realize what you were doing, you snuck the phone from his hand and sprinted to the bathroom locking the door behind you.

Several knocks on the door and you heard his voice, “Come on, babe. That wasn’t fair.”

“You should have had a better grip… on me and the phone.” You laughed victoriously as you scrolled through your Instagram feed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter