Shut Out (Suho)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He knew he ed up. He knew the moment it happened.

Fights with Joonmyeon didn’t happen often but when they did, someone would explode. This time he had crossed a line. He had told you that EXO was about to go on tour again, and you made a snarky comment about how he was always gone. That’s when he said it. “If you hate it so much, the door is open. Feel free to leave.”

Now here you were locked in the bathroom, bawling your eyes out on the floor with him knocking on the door.

“I swear it was an accident. It just slipped out. I didn’t mean it.” Joonmyeon pleaded through the wood.

“Why were you even thinking it if you didn’t mean it?” You yelled back.

“Guys are ed up. We think stupid things that we shouldn’t.”

“Yeah, I already knew you were ed up.” You snapped.

“Please. Just let me in. I can’t stand the fact that you’re crying and I can’t hold you.”

You had been in there for 30 minutes, so maybe it was time to give him the benefit of the doubt. Unlocking the bathroom door, you opened it just enough for him to see your face.

“If you love me, you won’t let me walk away.” You felt your lip quiver as you saw his disheveled appearance.

“I won’t.” He nudged the door further open and engulfed you in his arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter