Jealous (Xiumin)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was supposed to be fun sitting in on EXO’s dance rehearsals. You got to watch your boyfriend hip ing over and over again. But what you didn’t see coming this time were the back up dancers… girl back up dancers. One took a particular liking of your boyfriend Minseok. During a water break, she beelined to him and chatted with him, giggling here and there. She would touch his arm if he said something funny or lean in closer as if she couldn’t hear. You weren’t going to let this keep on; you were so close to pulling your shoe off and chunking it at her. So during the next break, you reached him before she could. 

 

“Hey, babe. You’re doing really good.” You smiled at him.

 

“Thanks.” He spoke out of breath before taking a drink from his water bottle.

 

“So, um, who was that girl?” You asked innocently.

 

“She’s just a back up dancer.” 

 

“Then what were you two talking about earlier?”

 

“Nothing, why does it matter?”

 

“Because it didn’t look like nothing!” You hissed quietly. He stared at you in confusion until something clicked, “Wait a minute. Are you jealous?”

 

“No.” You said in disgust.

 

“Aw!” He slung his arms around you and rocked you from side to side, “You’re so cute. You haven’t nothing to worry about.”

 

“Let go. You’re embarrassing.” You whispered. He pressed a kiss on top of your head before rele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter