Surprise (Sehun)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Backstage at the award show was crowded as you waited for Sehun to come out of the dressing room. You were already missing one of your favorite groups performing because Sehun just had to see you before he performed. Your legs were becoming antsy from standing there. Right before you were about to walk off, your boyfriend finally exited the dressing room.

“About time.” You said under your breath as he pulled you into a hug.

“What’s wrong?” He asked into your ear.

“You knew that Got7 was performing tonight and you made me wait for you where I couldn’t see them.” You pouted when he pulled back.

“I’m sorry, Jagi. I thought you’d like it better here.”

“Why would I? I just missed their whole performance! I’ve only seen them once and it was when you wanted to leave early and I had to walk backwards to see.” You started in.

“Sometimes I feel like you love them more than you love me.” He looked at you in amusement.

“They probably wouldn’t make miss my favorite group!” You smacked his shoulder.

“Hey, Sehun!” You heard a scarily familiar voice from behind you.

Jaebum strolled up to you and Sehun and shook his hand. “Is this your girlfriend?” He asked looking at you with a smile.

“Yeah, she’s a huge fan of you guys.” Sehun answered.

“Oh, really? I can go get the rest of the group for a picture if you want.”

“Oh, my god. Please?” You stared at him in awe and he nodded before turning to find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter