Trapped (Tao)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a long day and you were ready to go home already. In the elevator, you repeatedly tapped the close doors button in hopes that it would move faster. When it finally started shutting, you sighed in relief… until a hand shot between the doors. Of course it would be him. Out of everyone in the company’s building it would be him. 

Tao stepped in, smirking when he saw it was you in there. The two of you had been teasing each other in passing in the halls for a few weeks. Someone had let it slip that you thought he was attractive, which he now holds over your head. He stood at the opposite side of the small space staring at you. Avoiding any contact, you kept your eyes on the screen above the doors… But the numbers weren’t moving. You pressed the ground floor button again and still nothing changed. Suddenly the elevator lurched and the lights dimmed. 

“Looks like we’ll be trapped for a while…” He said with arrogance in his voice.

“I don’t have time for this.” You pressed as many buttons as you could before he grabbed your wrists.

“You’re going to hurt yourself. Just calm down and we’ll be out in no time.” He gave you a reassuring smile.

You slid down the back wall until you were sitting. “This would happen when we’re in an elevator together.”

“Maybe it’s a sign.” He sat next to you and wiggled his eyebrows.

You scoff softly, “No, this is a cruel joke on me.”

“Cruel joke? What do you mean?”

“I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter