Aflame (Sehun)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun never calls you in the middle of the night unless it’s an emergency. It was a bit of a surprise tonight. He wouldn’t tell you what was wrong.

So, buzzing up to the dorm, you are nervous for what he has to say. The entrance is unlocked, and you scurry to the elevator, pressing the buttons repeatedly. Everything on his floor is quiet and normal for 4 in the morning… until he opens the door looking like a mess.

“Oh, my god. Are you okay?!” You reach out for him, but he steps back, waving you inside. He leads you to the living room and sits on a couch.

“I’m just tired. I’ve been up thinking about things.” He assures you.

You nod in silence, waiting for him to continue.

“I really needed to talk to you about it in person. It’s about the person I like…”

. It’s too early for this. You really didn’t want to hear about this right now. You’ve pushed aside your own feelings for far too long, and now that he has begged you to come over to talk about his crush, you are about to snap.

“Sehun-”

“I fell in love with my best friend.” He interrupts.

You stare at him for a second, trying to figure out which best friend he’s referring to. He’s one of those people who has many ‘best’ friends.

But your emotions don’t care about who it is and spew your thoughts, “I need you to know that I can’t listen to you talk about this without me saying this first. I think I’m in love with you and that scares me half to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter