Not Very Subtle (Suho)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of you giggled loudly as you gossiped about guys from school. Your best friend looked at you curiously. You avoided her gaze and snuggled deeper into her couch.

 

“So… Who do you like?” She raised her eyebrows at you.

 

“Well-” Before you could answer, her older brother stomped down the stairs. Speaking of who you like…

 

“Could you be quiet? Some people are trying to sleep.” Joonmyeon hissed.

 

“Oh, shut up. It’s the weekend that Mom and Dad are gone on a business trip, and you’re going to bed before midnight?” Your friend laughed.

 

“You’re such a brat.” He rolled his eyes and headed into the kitchen.

 

“You only say that when you know you’re losing the argument!” She yelled after him.

 

“Oh, my god. Your brother hates us.” You suppressed your giggles.

 

“Eh, I can live with that.”

 

You glanced down at your phone to notice the battery icon turned red. “I’ll be right back. I need my charger. Do you need yours while I’m up there?”

 

Your friend shook her head before you quickly tiptoed your way to her room. Rummaging through your bag, you heard a light knock on her bedroom door. You whipped around in confusion to see Joonmyeon standing there. Warmth burned your cheeks.

 

“Um, hi.” You spoke with uncertainty laced in your voice.

 

“Hey,” He leaned against the doorframe, “I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter