4AM Cuddles (Sehun)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You try to pinpoint the exact moment it happened. It wasn’t when he accidentally kicked a soccer ball at you during recess and became the world’s biggest softy, taking you to the nurse crying along with you. It couldn’t have been when you made him go shopping with you for your first school dance, and for the first time, he told you you looked cute. It definitely wasn’t the time he swore at some guy catcalling you on the street and then put his arm around you. When did these feelings start?

It’s early in the morning, and you kind of just really want to be near him. He’s only across the hall, but going in there feels like a giant leap. After a harsh sigh, you finally throw yourself out of your bed and tiptoe to his door. Your hand lightly knocks on the white door. There’s a gruff, “What?” and you know it’s a signal to come in.

Sehun’s room is pitch black. The first step in, and your foot lands on something.

“Ow!” You hobble around, feeling for his lamp and turning on once it’s found.

He groans as he sits up, the blanket falling from his bare chest. “What are you doing?”

“I can’t sleep.” You confess while hesitantly getting on his bed.

He huffs and plops back down, facing away from you. You take that as a sign that you can sleep there.

“You’re seriously like a man-child.” You whisper as you cozy down in his sheets and snuggle up to his back.

“You come to my room and wake me up at 4 am, to cuddle?” He questions, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter