Shy (Sehun)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The station is flooded with paparazzi and girls. It’s never like this… unless there’s a celebrity interview. Being an intern, no one tells you about anyone famous coming in; you just find out from the flyers around the building. But this time, there weren’t any posted. You walk into the tech room where you’re supposed to be for the day and sit in a desk chair.

There’s a loud ruckus out in the hall that captures your attention. You look through the window and see a tall, handsome boy being led into the sound booth you’re going to be observing. His eyes find yours for a moment. He slightly smiles before sitting at a microphone along with the others he’s with. Your hands become sweaty. Usually the celebrities your station interviews are older and not very attractive. This one has you internally panicking. The tech door swings open making you jump.

“Y/N, I want you to get experience in the booth, so you are going to be in there with me doing the interview,” The talk show host says gesturing to the room through the window, “This group is young and popular so it should be easy for you to converse with them. They are,” She glances down at her clipboard, “EXO, if you’ve ever heard of them. And I think they’d like you in there as well.”

You peer at the other room. The four of them are whispering to each other with the tall one sneaking a glance at you. He quickly looks away when he sees you watching. Your heart is pounding and you don’t think you will even b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter