Rain (Suho)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of you sat in his car watching the raindrops dance down the windshield. Your plans of having a picnic quickly died the moment you reached the park. Joonmyeon gently held your hand, his thumb the back of your hand. You knew he was trying to comfort you, but you really weren’t too upset about the rain.

“C'mon.” You chirped as you opened your door and stepped out of the car. He looked at you dumbfounded. “Myeon, come on. It’s just rain.” You smiled and shut the door.

Stood in front of his car, you held your arms out, palms up, and felt the rain hit your skin. You only opened your eyes when you heard the engine turn off.

“Y/N, you’re crazy.” He yelled over the rain.

“Why?” You laughed as he stopped in front of you and rested his hands on your waist.

“We’re in the middle of a thunderstorm and you wanna stop and feel the rain?” He furrowed his eyebrows playfully.

“Gotta live while I can.” You shrugged giggling. Your fingers idly ran through his wet hair. Your eyes followed a drop rolling down his face to his neck and then trailed back up to his face, stopping at his lip being bit. Without really thinking, you pressed your lips into his. He was still being difficult and wouldn’t kiss back.

“Kiss me.” You whined against his lips, making him grin. He slightly parted his lips and kissed you back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter