Treat Me Like This (Suho)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, where’s Y/N?” Sehun asks as he settles on the couch.

“She’s out with her boyfriend.” Joonmyeon answers with a bitter taste on his tongue.

“Sounds like you’re jealous.” Chanyeol comments.

“I’m not jealous.” He rolls his eyes, noting his phone vibrating under his leg.

“Whatever. We all know you’re in love with her.” Sehun blurts out.

“Shut up, it’s her.” Joonmyeon lifts the phone, and a sniffle is the first thing to meet his ear, “Y/N? What’s wrong?”

“Can you come pick me up?” You ask, hoping he’ll say yes.

“Yeah, where are you?” He jumps up, ignoring the confused looks from Sehun and Chanyeol.

“Down the street from my apartment.” You answer.

“I’ll be right there.” He quickly gets to his car and speeds across town.

You let him know via text that you’re waiting at a little restaurant before he rolls up next to the curb. When you slide into the passenger seat, you immediately thank him, wiping away a few stray tears.

“What happened?” He glances at you with worry as he pulls from the sidewalk.

“We got in a fight before we went out. He was so negative and draining, so I broke up with him.”

“What did you say to him?!” He exclaims.

“Joonmyeon wouldn’t treat me like this.” You say just above a whisper.

The car slows to a stop at a red light. Your eyes are fixed on the glove box, too scared to see his reaction. When he doesn’t say anything, you feel like you n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter