Confession (Suho)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cafe isn’t too crowd. A few other couples are scattered around, one particular couple sat behind Junmyeon with their menus propped up. Bringing your focus back to your table, you watch Junmyeon take a drink of his water and decide this is a good time to tell him.

“So, Minseok asked me out for this Friday,” You say nonchalantly, and he chokes. “I was thinking about telling him yes.”

Junmyeon coughs, desperate to get a few words out, “Why would you do that?”

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“What- Why- You- We-” He can’t quite formulate a coherent sentence.

“Are you okay?” You furrow your eyebrows.

“No! We’re not just friends, and you ing know it. Why would you want to go on a date with someone else?”

“I didn’t think you liked me back, Jun.”

“Oh, my god, Y/N! I think I’m in love with you, and that scares the crap out of me!”

You freeze, your eyes locked on the table in front of you.

“So… Choose me. I’ll take you out on Friday.” Junmyeon’s voice sounds a little hurt.

“You’re in love with me?” You repeat back in disbelief.

“I think so.”

“You hear that guys?” You direct with a wide grin to the weird couple. The menus finally shut, and Sehun and Minseok have teasing looks for Junmyeon.

“Jesus ing Christ.” He pinches the bridge of his nose, knowing he’s never going to live this down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter