Don't Run Off (Kai)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking your dog everywhere with you was nothing new. If the store didn’t allow dogs, why would you even shop there? You walked into your favorite store, and the cashiers waved at you, not remembering your name but recognizing your dog.

 

As you browsed the clothing, your little friend kept tugging on her leash.

 

“Daisy, cut it out.” You warned her, holding firm when she gave you those big puppy eyes.

 

Once you found something to try on, you led the two of you into a dressing room stall. Daisy was never one to run off, so you let go of the leash knowing she wouldn’t crawl under the door. The shirt you picked up was quickly tugged over your head. Your vision refocused on space in front of you… where Daisy was supposed to be. Panic mode took over as you burst through the dressing room door and ran out into the store.

 

“Daisy!” You called out with frantic eyes searching every direction before finally landing on your dog sitting in front of a male crouched down petting her. Your heart calmed down slightly.

 

“I’m so sorry.” You apologized to the guy as you hurried over to grab her leash.

 

“Oh, no. I should be the one sorry. She probably smelled my dogs on me.” He smiled, his eyes crinkling, “She just came running at me out of nowhere.” A cute little chuckle left his lips.

 

The guy was absolutely adorable and you felt yourself returning the smile, “Yeah, that migh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter