Manager (Xiumin)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they enter, each boy greets you respectfully. You make sure they go to the correct areas to get ready for their variety show appearance. Being a manager is fun sometimes, but ever since that one day it happened, it’s been a struggle. You have always had a particular soft spot for Minseok, but him confessing that he’s attracted to you was a major surprise. Who would have expected he would feel the same way. Therefore, your interactions have to be careful and limited. There is a lot at stake.

You can feel his intense eyes from across the room and when you meet them, you blush and giggle, finding somewhere else to look. He makes his way to you confidently.

“Hey.” He smiles.

“What are you doing?” You glance over his shoulder.

“To them? Talking to my manager. To me, talking to my love.”

“Oh, my god. Shut up.” You’re becoming more flustered; he knows how to easily unravel your act.

“It that I can’t kiss you in public.” He sighs.

“We can’t even ride in the same vehicle. Let’s hope for that first.” You joke.

“I’m a person too. I want to do things people my age usually do.”

“You will… One day… We’ll be able to kiss like everyone else.” You reassure him.

“I could be on my deathbed with a last wish to find love, and my fans would still disapprove.”

“I thought you did find love.”

His face turns bright red as he realizes what he said. “You know what I mean. Publicly announce it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter