Double Date? (Lay)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Yixing opens the door, you flick his forehead.

“Ow! What?” He whines, rubbing the now red spot on his face.

“She told me what the first thing you said to her was.” You place your hands on your hips in an attempt to be intimidating.

“’I’ve lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you instead,’ wasn’t a hit?“ He laughs, letting you inside his apartment.

“It must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line,” You plop on his couch and watch him suspiciously, “That’s why I hope you’re not doing anything tonight because we’re going on a double date, so I can make sure you don’t mess it up.”

“Are you gonna be my date?” He asks, sitting on the coffee table in front of you.

You chuckle shaking your head at him.

“You weren’t supposed to laugh!” He nudges your foot with his.

“I’m just trying to help you find a nice girl. You should be thanking me.”

He leans in on his forearms and questions, “Have you ever thought that I’m messing these dates up on purpose?”

“Why would you do that, Yixing?! I’m working hard for you!” 

“I already know who I want. Why should I try to be with someone else?”

“Then I’m wasting my time! Who is it?” You push at his shoulder.

“You.” His expression doesn’t change.

“That’s not funny.” You sit back into the cushion.

“I think I’m in love with you and that scares me half to death.” He sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter